Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution (165 Views)

You Are Always Pressing Phone: Undergraduate Surprises Mom With New Tv (Pics) / Get Solution To ICAN Study Pack Questions / Pressing Your Phone In The Toilet?? Read These!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution by InfoKEY: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning everyone, Trust we are in good health.

A recent research carried out shows that ladies are more prone to some health issue this is why we have set up this channel to help such people..
We have Med Doctors in here and also Herbs Doctors who will help out with solutions to any problems

Kindly feel free to share your health issue, Remember, it is he that wears the shoe knows where it hurt.

Some of the people or professionals you can't lie to about your condition or situation are Doctors, Lawyers, just to mention a few... If you don't tell these people or professionals the truth, they won't know how to go about treating or defending you..

So be free to share your issues..

Don't forget God is the GREATEST HEALER...

Let the Questions start coming in...

This Question is from someone: I see periods for only a day sometimes two days please whats wrong? I have gone for a pregnancy test and am not pregnant, I have also treated infection but still no changes.

Kindly advise me on what to do
Re: Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution by InfoKEY: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: Ladies Share You Pressing HEALTH ISSUE Here And Get Solution by InfoKEY: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Good morning everyone...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fee Structure In University Of Toronto? / Students With An Offer To Study In The U.S. Beginning Fall 2020 - Let's Connect / In Nigeria, The Child Marriage Problem Needs To Be Cut Off At The Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.