Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud (21090 Views)

‘We Gave Our Best’, Buhari Thanks Ministers, State House Staff / President Buhari Thanks Imo State People For Giving Him A Warm Reception / Abacha Loot: Buhari Thanks Swiss Govt For Returning $322.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

He pain am die........las Las, na third mainland bridge you go jump enter put.

You go pursue Igbo go where? If igbos decide to leave lagos hunger will kill majority of you. Yorubas that cannot pay for a common room self contain in Lagos.

Go and say this rubbish in Idumota, Alaba, Trade faire, and other major markets in lagos and watch how your own Afonjas will stone you to death, why? Because your Afonjas depend on us for food. If you guys want to do Igbe-iyawo they will come cap in hands to demand for money from igbo people.

If you think I'm lying, Oya try it and visit Idumota and demand that Igbos should leave, I bet you, the type of stones that your Afonja brothers will hurl at you ehn.......you'll think it's fire and brimstone from Sodom and Gomorrah.
You are a puppet, you practically has nothing to your name thats y u couldn't think straight. you are a slave in naija, 5% clown. wen d time comes to dust u guys off lagos we no go listen 2 una cry.

3 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2020
kaylardz:
Thank u our incoming president, the best VP ever...
If the 5% couldn't stop Buhari, it won't stop Osinbajo either grin

The problem with osinbajo is his incredible bias and feigning of ignorance of his party issues. Not even a word, total silence Bt when it’s the opposition he’s very loud and recklessly detailed. Lol
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Noel19: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Oladayo12:
You are a puppet, you practically has nothing to your name thats y u couldn't think straight. you are a slave in naija, 5% clown. wen d time comes to dust u guys off lagos we no go listen 2 una cry.

Look at this hungry peasant that just finished eating Obasa bread this morning.

See an Afonja that wants to dust people off when ordinary hausa okada riders beat many afonja people to a pulp at mile 12 market to the extent that you people ran inside the Palace of the Baale of mile 12 crying "Egba mi'o, Egba wa'o"
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by morris477(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2020
I think this polio free is about a month ago that we thank people involved now they are still thanking, APC Ur things they tire people atime
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by xcuggsm(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Shooyie:
Its a very good achievement by this administration to eradicate polio from the country. Prof Yemi Osinbajo is a man of possibilities and he gets the results needed and for that, I salute him. Great job to everyone involved in this fight against polio.
Since when has Osinbajo become the Minister of Health? And why can't the Federal Ministry of Health spearhead such an initiative?

Last year he was sent to share N10,000 to traders in the markets - aka Trade Money.

One day they will congratulate him for his expertise in speaking grammar and organising labourers to cut the lawn at Aso Villa.

Eeeyaaahhh!! my beloved JOBLESS VP
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

Look at this hungry peasant that just finished eating Obasa bread this morning.

See an Afonja that wants to dust people off when ordinary hausa okada riders beat many afonja people to a pulp at mile 12 market to the extent that you people ran inside the Palace of the Baale of mile 12 crying "Egba mi'o, Egba wa'o"
That shouldn't be your business oga, you should care less about that. Your ancestors has failed you guys already, biko channel ur frustrated life to them not me. No be me say make una dey unfortunate 2 hail from a 5% region, no be me say make una abandone una region come here, no be me say make una dey use una mama, broda, sister & even friends dey do ogwu ego. maga y? we ain't the cause of una being relepated out of naija, ur shameless ancestors, ur foolish fore fadas caused it. shey na me say make una dey fight 4 biafra wey una no fit get even 4 una dream? u guys shud go back to ur red sand village, make una pity d village small develop am abeg,

3 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by AntiWailer: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2020
Those m0r0ns will be like mere Commisioners.

The team "Never do goods"

Congrats VP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
nokatakata:

Haven't you ipob scoundrels been shouting 'where is osibanjo', haven't you been calling him all manner of names and insulting him? Why do you suddenly care about whatever happens to him. You hateful ,cursed bitter ,evil animals.
Lol, guy leave those ojukwu people jare, as far as nigeria is concerned they don't exist!!!Though we ain't the cause of their misfortune, but all the same just free them. eni ti a no oun ni ara nta.

3 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by AntiWailer: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2020
xcuggsm:
Since when has Osinbajo become the Minister of Health? And why can't the Federal Ministry of Health spearhead such an initiative?

Last year he was sent to share N10,000 to traders in the markets - aka Trade Money.

One day they will congratulate him for his expertise in speaking grammar and organising labourers to cut the lawn at Aso Villa.

Eeeyaaahhh!! my beloved JOBLESS VP

Pained grin grin grin

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the Vice President of Nigeria. Can we meet your father ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Noel19: 11:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Oladayo12:
That shouldn't be your business oga, you should care less about that. Your ancestors has failed you guys already, biko channel ur frustrated life to them not me. No be me say make una dey unfortunate 2 hail from a 5% region, no be me say make una abandone una region come here, no be me say make una dey use una mama, broda, sister & even friends dey do ogwu ego. maga y? we ain't the cause of una being relepated out of naija, ur shameless ancestors, ur foolish fore fadas caused it. shey na me say make una dey fight 4 biafra wey una no fit get even 4 una dream? u guys shud go back to ur red sand village, make una pity d village small develop am abeg,

I've heard you. We are leaving your Dubai of Lagos. Afonjas enjoy yourself

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by biGwal(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yemi Osibanjo and the current governor of Borno State, Prof Babagaba Zulum, as President and Vice President respectively 2023, will pave way for immersed national development.

3 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by felup: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
He failed to also acknowledge Rotary International
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

I've heard you. We are leaving your Dubai of Lagos. Afonjas enjoy yourself
I'm glad you know that, many thanks bro for admiting d fact dat u guys are foreigners in a strange land who abandoned her own land. Biko use that ogwu ego go develop una place small, dont 4get no place like home. Less i forget bro am pretty sure you know that as far as nigeria is concerned you guys don't exist? so why wallowing in foolishness in a place you are not wanted? make una dust una ass off asap and utililise dat ogwu ego A.K.A mama chop bread na 2 do sumtin 4 una villa and stop seeing lagos & oda western state as obodo oyinbo. Bikonu bro abeg no vez o but na d true i bin dey yan u. Thanks once more 4 ur time, Do have a great day bro!

3 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

See the AFONJA region you're using to brag, even the whites can't rear their pigs here

Shioor.......dirty people with dirty culture
Clean people with clean culture biko bros go and practise that in ur abandoned regions, some of una mama still dey alive bros do the needful before ur broda go chance u o. Anuofia like u, shameless 5% region that never even exist.

2 Likes

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Noel19: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oladayo12:
Clean people with clean culture biko bros go and practise that in ur abandoned regions, some of una mama still dey alive bros do the needful before ur broda go chance u o. Anuofia like u, shameless 5% region that never even exist.

Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND and there's nothing you and your "Poo Pooing inside-the-gutter" people can do about that.

If you people do too much gra gra highest we will pay your landlords 4 years rent upfront to go and maŕry another wife and before you know story will change.
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Oladayo12(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

Lagos is a NO MAN'S LAND and there's nothing you and your "Poo Pooing inside-the-gutter" people can do about that.

If you people do too much gra gra highest we will pay your landlords 4 years rent upfront to go and maŕry another wife and before you know story will change.
I wouldn't quote u any futher bro, you are a mere kid that wants to be tutored, i'm pretty sure and certain that you are so eager to hear history. but it's quite unfurtunate bro that i would rather do that to those mad men on the street, not to a profound toddler like you. Anyway,you are a non Nigeria so u never existed!! Good bye!!

1 Like

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by PayCircle: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good move.

Check my signature to get your USA phone number

1 Like

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2020
rapid101:
OGA tinubu is a bigger thief. I'm Yoruba from ogun state, I prefer atiku Dan tinubu. I prefer obasanjo Dan tinubu, I prefer fashola Dan tinubu, I prefer peter obi Dan tinubu, I prefer ibori Dan tinubu. go hug transformer

ikenna you don't need to hide your ancestral land to disagree with me. why are you people suffering from CIS lately

did I even ask you where you came from? where you came from is meaningless to me in case you don't know
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Noel19:

Igbos are warriors, we don't give up and will never run away from any fight.

Unlike you guys that are known for cowardice.

"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993

when you reach 20yrs tell your father to tell you about how Igbo was useless during the military era
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by rapid101(m): 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

ikenna you don't need to hide your ancestral land to disagree with me. why are you people suffering from CIS lately

did I even ask you where you came from? where you came from is meaningless to me in case you don't know
ode I'm Femi by name, don't let tribalism allow u support nonsense. tinubu is a bigger thief
go and hug transformer
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
rapid101:
ode I'm Femi by name, don't let tribalism allow u support nonsense. tinubu is a bigger thief
go and hug transformer

Ikenna stop denying Igbo land or is Igbo land not Amaka again? grin

where did I support Tinubu in my posts? if not that you've half brain, read my post diligently when your mental provider is available. I faulted the hypocrisy of your kinsmen that see Tinubu as thief and exonerate Atiku from such aberration

you people from second Niger Bridge are just too dumb. it's easy to realized you people dumb posts

1 Like

Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by rapid101(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

Ikenna stop denying Igbo land or is Igbo land not Amaka again? grin

where did I support Tinubu in my posts? if not that you've half brain, read my post diligently when your mental provider is available. I faulted the hypocrisy of your kinsmen that see Tinubu as thief and exonerate Atiku from such aberration

you people from second Niger Bridge are just too dumb. it's easy to realized you people dumb posts
OGA shot up read my ziggy u ll see am not Igbo wit d email der or better still search me on Facebook through d email and u see same tin and for ur post u don't need to mention name ur defense for tinubu and ur attack shows ur support for him. any body who doesnt like APC, buhari or ur landlord in Lagos u attack d person to be ipob or Igbo. tribal bigot like u. oniranu oshi
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
rapid101:
OGA shot up read my ziggy u ll see am not Igbo wit d email der or better still search me on Facebook through d email and u see same tin and for ur post u don't need to mention name ur defense for tinubu and ur attack shows ur support for him. any body who doesnt like APC, buhari or ur landlord in Lagos u attack d person to be ipob or Igbo. tribal bigot like u. oniranu oshi

you're nothing but an Igbo kid so sounding like an imbeciles that had been you people hallmark since KANU era don't surprise someone like me anymore

I just hope you packed your watery brain together, that's if you've one
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by rapid101(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Heavensent01:

you're nothing but an Igbo kid so sounding like an imbeciles that had been you people hallmark since KANU era don't surprise someone like me anymore

I just hope you packed your watery brain together, that's if you've one
Bleep off and stop being stupid. do d needful by checking and don't be unfortunate because of tribalism . am a Nigerian from d Yoruba tribe. that doesn't mean I'll support ur APC, buhari or ur thief daddy in Lagos. deal wit it sucker
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Oladayo12:
Baba pack go one side make we see wetin dey sup, this one na naija matter o no be Biafra!!! So mind ur business
why are u fuming from mouth, I asked u just a very simple question, where is ur asylum political Lagos landlord
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2020
rapid101:
Bleep off and stop being stupid. do d needful by checking and don't be unfortunate because of tribalism . am a Nigerian from d Yoruba tribe. that doesn't mean I'll support ur APC, buhari or ur thief daddy in Lagos. deal wit it sucker

you know why I believe you're Igbo? average of them type faster than their reasoning

if you read my post, you will see I never support APC or PDP, Tinubu or anyone. I'm only faulting those that keep mentioning him to cut him some slack, he's not the only corrupt leaders we have and condemning him and seeing other as saint is the highest hypocrisy but you know reading is different from comprehension, I think that's you people problem over there
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by rapid101(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Heavensent01:

you know why I believe you're Igbo? average of them type faster than their reasoning

if you read my post, you will see I never support APC or PDP, Tinubu or anyone. I'm only faulting those that keep mentioning him to cut him some slack, he's not the only corrupt leaders we have and condemning him and seeing other as saint is the highest hypocrisy but you know reading is different from comprehension, I think that's you people problem over there
OGA fukc wht u tink. I'm Yoruba and a proud one, Go and die wit wht ever u tinking, u don't need to mention if u support APC or tinubu, ur post said it all wit discrepancies written all over it. u re d hypocrite here. because I didn't support ur quote does dat make me ibo. do u tink at all. is it every Yoruba dat ll support ur assertions on nairaland and if no does it make me or any one who doesn't support ur views APC or
ibo . OGA abeg get sense
Re: Polio: Buhari Thanks Osinbajo For Making Nigeria Proud by Heavensent01(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2020
rapid101:
OGA fukc wht u tink. I'm Yoruba and a proud one, Go and die wit wht ever u tinking, u don't need to mention if u support APC or tinubu, ur post said it all wit discrepancies written all over it. u re d hypocrite here. because I didn't support ur quote does dat make me ibo. do u tink at all. is it every Yoruba dat ll support ur assertions on nairaland and if no does it make me or any one who doesn't support ur views APC or
ibo . OGA abeg get sense

read your gibberish again and see how dumb you sound. you're such a blockhead

I'm never a fan of Nigeria parties or politicians, I just hate hypocrisy, injustice and dumb people like you

I hate it when people denied their ancestral land as you're doing, be proud of where you came from. Yoruba people are not dumb to making derogatory posts that I can assured

get some life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Bank-Anthony: Tinubu Can’t Claim Glory For Fashola, Ambode’s Achievements / Peter Obi In Pictures / We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.