Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? (1440 Views)

Worst Dressed Female Celebrities At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere? / 40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ezennwa:
I hate Gays and Lesbians with passion, especially Lesbians.

If I see any one of them, I'll kill.

Especially lesbians grin....lmao...your ex left your ugly face for a lady and you still haven't gotten over it grin

Shut up! And stop masking your murderer instincts with hating gays!...
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Every gay needs psychiatric attention. It's a defect. A biological anomaly.
They need help like other mad people that don't know they are mad.

You forgot to throw a little Bible verse to back it up grin grin

Wait! U thought you did something there??
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Abeg shut up with your woke brain.

Would you support him if he was a pedophile?

Woke people should be rid off of nairaland. They should keep to twitter

You shut your little ignorant brain up!

Someone who still doesn't know paedophilia deals with CONSENT in 2020 shouldn't be allowed to speak!
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2020
donbachi:
Dem go just drug u.

The way una dey drug women abi??
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
This is how some rape cases began,but anyways in case you attend and you are served DONOT,dude run for your a§§..

How these dumb fellows join rape with a sexuality still baffles me!

Keep ur hetero behavior to yourselves!

You think gays want you?
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adrian9:

Bro, I don't associate with any one who doesn't share my moral values!
If you are my friend, it is either:-
1) You share my values
2)You are better than I am
I cannot have a friend who wants to plunge me into a morally debased practice like homosexuality! Unless I accept the practice.
I cannot pay to God to help me quit smoking when I always hangout with smokers.
DON'T GET ME WRONG,I HATE THE PRACTICE AND NOT THE PERSON!

You don't want a friend...you want a slave!

Y'all so insecure that you think having gay friends will make them make you gay, the problem is from you! Gays that have straight friends have ever told you they are afraid of them introducing them to pssay?

And what are the stupid values you think you so possess?? Ending your gibberish with lines from 1990! Finish ur homphobia, u dey fear??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2020
Dear op! If you know you'll never be comfortable with his sexuality in his own marriage, pls don't go! Don't go and display Homophobia and ruin someone's day for him...I take God name beg you undecided
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2020
decatalyst:

Really?

Who guarantees your safety and human dignity in the party?

Safety first!

Safety from what? Are you trying to sound smart or what??
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i said some but why attend gay marriage when you are straight ?

So you think, they won't be any straight person there or what?? Are you there to define sexualities or be happy for your friend?
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

How these dumb fellows join rape with a sexuality still baffles me!

Keep ur hetero behavior to yourselves!

You think gays want you?
you never answer my question abt the birth thing
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 12:11am On Jul 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you never answer my question abt the birth thing

What birth shit? I told you to type again cos i couldn't understand your horrible grammar
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

What birth shit? I told you to type again cos i couldn't understand your horrible grammar
nah only one word is missing and you acted so mean,anyways "who gave birth to you,your mom or dad? And did your mom knows abt this bizarre sexuallity of yours ?And how do you plan to procreat?...THANKS

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HomerTimpson: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:
Dear op! If you know you'll never be comfortable with his sexuality in his own marriage, pls don't go! Don't go and display Homophobia and ruin someone's day for him...I take God name beg you undecided
GOD? You are joking right?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

You shut your little ignorant brain up!

Someone who still doesn't know paedophilia deals with CONSENT in 2020 shouldn't be allowed to speak!
Do you just type in "gay" in the search bar and carry out a crusade against, in your words, "homophobes"?

Goes to show you're not very pleased with life.
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Do you just type in "gay" in the search bar and carry out a crusade against, in your words, "homophobes"?

Goes to show you're not very pleased with life.

Is that what you do?

So you know, there is a share and following button on Nairaland dimwit!

You can be homophobic or whatever you want, i personally don't give a fhk, but if you wanna go about it, don't post and connect my sexuality with false information, that's where i will really launch that crusade you're so afraid of!

You really have a pleasant life going about concerned about what gays do right? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 1:34am On Jul 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
GOD? You are joking right?

Excuse me, i can't recall where i mentioned God's personal assistant here undecided
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2020
HomerTimpson:
nah only one word is missing and you acted so mean,anyways "who gave birth to you,your mom or dad? And did your mom knows abt this bizarre sexuallity of yours ?And how do you plan to procreat?...THANKS

The only thing bizzare here is your punctuations.

Btw, if you wanna learn so much about gays and how they cope with procreation....Google is ur friend sir undecided
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Stonecoldstare1: 4:51am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

You forgot to throw a little Bible verse to back it up grin grin

Wait! U thought you did something there??
I wanted to reply to that one but when I saw the moniker. I realized there's no hope. I mean fulaniherdsman... Like really?

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

Is that what you do?

So you know, there is a share and following button on Nairaland dimwit!

You can be homophobic or whatever you want, i personally don't give a fhk, but if you wanna go about it, don't post and connect my sexuality with false information, that's where i will really launch that crusade you're so afraid of!

You really have a pleasant life going about concerned about what gays do right? undecided
Scared of? Stop projecting yourself unto others. Do I look like I was raised in Disneyland?

Better head to your Twitter "safe space" before things get ugly for you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Scared of? Stop projecting yourself unto others. Do I look like I was raised in Disneyland?

Better head to your Twitter "safe space" before things get ugly for you.

Ugly? U trying to sound scary?? grin grin

Lmao grin I'm happy you accepted the fact that Nairaland is full of largely, toxic, uneducated and religious fanatic hypocrites who never sought to acquire knowledge and whose opinions are controlled by likes and shares. I know you must have visited Twitter but your IQ couldn't measure up, that's why you ran back to NL to keep crying about how over woke Twitter is right?? cheesy

Look who's talking of projection when a simple reply is a crusade to him cry
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

Ugly? U trying to sound scary?? grin grin

Lmao grin I'm happy you accepted the fact that Nairaland is full of largely, toxic, uneducated and religious fanatic hypocrites who never sought to acquire knowledge and whose opinions are controlled by likes and shares. I know you must have visited Twitter but your IQ couldn't measure up, that's why you ran back to NL to keep crying about how over woke Twitter is right?? cheesy

Look who's talking of projection when a simple reply is a crusade to him cry
"Toxic"— a word that has lost its meaning over time. All of you always sing the same song. "I'm intelligent". No, you're not.
A group that would coin words over night to sell their argument. That relies on censorship. That sees the blue check mark ( ordinary verification that has been comoditized for the sheep) as achieving god-like status. You're Nothing more than a delusional cult member.
"You're not smart like I am, and you're a hypocrite"—your average run of the mill "woke" individual. Ask your ilks here on nairaland, they gave up in the end.

Before you mention me again, think of something ....new. hope that wouldn't be too much work for you?
Predictable is boring.

1 Like

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

"Toxic"— a word that has lost its meaning over time. All of you always sing the same song. "I'm intelligent". No, you're not.
A group that would coin words over night to sell their argument. That relies on censorship. That sees the blue check mark ( ordinary verification that has been comoditized for the sheep) as achieving god-like status. You're Nothing more than a delusional cult member.
"You're not smart like I am, and you're a hypocrite"—your average run of the mill "woke" individual. Ask your ilks here on nairaland, they gave up in the end.

Before you mention me again, think of something ....new. hope that wouldn't be too much work for you?
Predictable is boring.

Hahaha...you really have a serious issue with Twitter, from their wokeness to verifications grin

It's pitiable seeing a grown man think every socially enlightened person is always from Twitter cos he never got over the fact that the app didn't accommodate his outdated idealogies. I don't even understand how the rubbish you're typing relates with what I was talking about

Pls I'm not Twitter oo... grin

Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

Hahaha...you really have a serious issue with Twitter, from their wokeness to verifications grin

It's pitiable seeing a grown man think every socially enlightened person is always from Twitter cos he never got over the fact that the app didn't accommodate his outdated idealogies. I don't even understand how the rubbish you're typing relates with what I was talking about

Pls I'm not Twitter oo... grin
In your cult words, "did you just assume my gender"?

I said mention me when you have something different to say. But you went on to lie which is the forte of your cult. A pointless lie at that, a few post ago you admitted to being part of the famous bird cult.

"Socially enlightened"?
Keep on stroking that ego. Ignorance + arrogance = doom
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by HuntSon(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

In your cult words, "did you just assume my gender"?

I said mention me when you have something different to say. But you went on to lie which is the forte of your cult. A pointless lie at that, a few post ago you admitted to being part of the famous bird cult.

"Socially enlightened"?
Keep on stroking that ego. Ignorance + arrogance = doom

Hey gawd! Cult kwanu?? How does this connect with what i was saying? How does this even make sense to you?? What are you even saying??

Pls leave me alone i take God name beg u.. grin...you have a serious issue
Re: Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
HuntSon:

Hey gawd! Cult kwanu?? How does this connect with what i was saying? How does this even make sense to you?? What are you even saying??

Pls leave me alone i take God name beg u.. grin...you have a serious issue
Are you running?
Live up to your name.
Hunt, son.

So much for being "intelligent".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Made Easy! / Become An Event Planner In Two Weeks Abuja / Events By Valerie Kay (located In Lagos,Nigeria)(Event decorator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.