Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Which Is Better: A Computer Science Course Vs Computer Science And Maths/ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is Better: A Computer Science Course Vs Computer Science And Maths/ (227 Views)

Take My Class Course Vs. Assignmentpedia: Choosing The Right Online Assistance / Bayero University Kano Translates Physics,chemistry And Maths Textbook To Hausa / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better: A Computer Science Course Vs Computer Science And Maths/ by TechyhandsDotCo(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Good day, for sometime now, I can't just help it but ponder on these questions: Which is better between going for a combined course and single course in Nigerian University?

I want to study Computer Science as a course, and when Iast I checked, it's now a five years course in some Nigerian universites. Here's my question, how is it possible to study Computer Science and Mathematics/Statistics as a course when these courses independently takes nothing less than four years to study. And now you have both in a shorter period of time??

Wouldn't it just be better I go for a Computer Science and Maths/Statistics course rather than just Computer Science Because it would be a bit reasonable to say having combined degree at your disposal would make you more productive and as well give you an hedge, right Pls someone should make me understand this better.. What do you think??
Re: Which Is Better: A Computer Science Course Vs Computer Science And Maths/ by Zimri(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
TechyhandsDotCo:
Good day, for sometime now, I can't just help it but ponder on these questions: Which is better between going for a combined course and single course in Nigerian University?

I want to study Computer Science as a course, and when Iast I checked, it's now a five years course in some Nigerian universites. Here's my question, how is it possible to study Computer Science and Mathematics/Statistics as a course when these courses independently takes nothing less than four years to study. And now you have both in a shorter period of time??

Wouldn't it just be better I go for a Computer Science and Maths/Statistics course rather than just Computer Science Because it would be a bit reasonable to say having combined degree at your disposal would make you more productive and as well give you an hedge, right Pls someone should make me understand this better.. What do you think??
With Mathematics. That's the way to go...
Re: Which Is Better: A Computer Science Course Vs Computer Science And Maths/ by Exc2000: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Double honours, Computer Science and Mathematics is a good option if you have the brains

(1) (Reply)

WASU Parliament Honours Shamies Foundation Executive Director, Ms. Sara Abdul / Merriam-webster Dictionary To Change Definition Of RACISM After Complaint / Coronavirus: FG Gives Deadline To School Proprietors To Release Guidelines For S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.