Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid (513 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help On This / How Did Igbo People Come To Be Called Igbos? / How We Worship Saturn/Satan Through Things We Come To See As Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2020
I am highly saddened that i am doing this but i just have to. Pls i am soliciting for assistance.i am a private sch teacher who have been struggling to eat.i am here because it has gotten out of hand and there is no hope for today.pls come to my aid. 00606935O8,ACCESS BANK.
Re: Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
favoryte33:
I am highly saddened that i am doing this but i just have to. Pls i am soliciting for assistance.i am a private sch teacher who have been struggling to eat.i am here because it has gotten out of hand and there is no hope for today.pls come to my aid. 00606935O8,ACCESS BANK.

PLS NLers BE CAREFUL OF THE ABOVE FRAUDSTER!!!!!
he has been on NL from quite some times with BS stories left right and centers. he is a well known criminal using different profiles (Favoryte33/Bhanks968 etc) to dupe goodhearted NLers.

here below we can clearly see that its all the same person begging for the last 4 months with different stories pregnant wife/starvation and now job offer BS:

adoreyou:
I am really in dire need.my wife is heavily pregnant &she is down with sickness.I have exhausted all that i have.To make things worst,i haven't been paid since march.pls,i need d money to cater for my wife till things return back to normal. 2072526321,UBA
adoreyou:
Please help my family from starvation. 2072526321,uba.
adoreyou:
Please help me.my family is starving please. 2072526321,uba.

but then if you see below, he is using a different phone number:

adoreyou:
08134705525. Godbless you.

same number that was used by the famous NL fraudster Favoryte33...

favoryte33:
Can't do all that you listed with my small phone. here's my number; 08134705525. Thanks for d interest atleast.

here below you can confirm that Favoryte33 and bhanks968 is the same person using the same account to beg/defraud NLers:

favoryte33:
@igbowoman, please i am really in need. my kids are starving&there is no hope for their next meal. I will be grateful if you help me. Thankyou. I am precious Gozie from orlu,imo state. 3012912897, FIRSTBANK.Pls i am using small phone that can't send mail
bhanks968:
@ quadfire,God that sees your heart would bless you.pls do this for my kid.thanks. 3012912897,first bank.

and if you wanna know where all the defrauded money goes, that dude had the AUDACITY to claim on NL that he is a millionaire and looking to get married (he edited his post but someone quoted him):

https://www.nairaland.com/5805776/it-impossible-millionaire-not-get#88660810
favoryte33
In 3months time i should be tying d knots with d hope that this virus is defeated. As a millionaire,i want to organize d biggest wedding in town(my enemies can go& die for all i care). So,ladies out there if you've got d qualities,start impressing me.

THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINED: ADOREYOU/FAVORYTE33 IS A FRAUDSTER!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid by STENON(f): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
favoryte33:
You are the real example of bad egg spoiling the good ones. I hope you change your ways for better. I decided not to reply your pm despite all the pms you were sending to me.
Re: Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
Lalasticlala, your attention is needed here. We have to warn Nairalanders of this scum scam artist

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha New Yam Festival Masquerades 2021 / Adubi War Of 1918 ( Ogun Adubi ) / The Full Biography Of The Six Wives Of Ooni Of Ife. Lawyer, Accountant, Model,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.