Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sand Filling And Reclaimation - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sand Filling And Reclaimation (186 Views)

25 Hectares Of Land Available For Cleaning And Sand Filling Sponsorship / Cost Of Sand Filling Your Plot / Cost Of Sand Filling Your Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sand Filling And Reclaimation by AzeezRealtor(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2020
DO YOU AV/KNOW ANY COMPANY OR INVESTOR, THAT CAN DO RECLAIMATION/CLEARING OF 200 ACRES OF LAND AT ELEKO, LEKKI/AJAH AREA. THE INVESTOR GET 200 PLOTS OF LAND, WHILE THE FACILITATORS GET 20 PLOTS OF LAND.

Contact info
Great abode realtors
Email Adeyazeez@ymail.com
Re: Sand Filling And Reclaimation by fykes(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2020
If u have the land ownership documents, and government and environmental agencies permit for reclamation, we can talk business...
I have a functional dredger, swamp booger and 4 trucks.
I am also into real estate development.
But I must certify your documents especially with the way LASG is going about driving revenuea
Re: Sand Filling And Reclaimation by bassdow: 11:49am On Jul 04, 2020
AzeezRealtor:
DO YOU AV/KNOW ANY COMPANY OR INVESTOR, THAT CAN DO RECLAIMATION/CLEARING OF 200 ACRES OF LAND AT ELEKO, LEKKI/AJAH AREA. THE INVESTOR GET 200 PLOTS OF LAND, WHILE THE FACILITATORS GET 20 PLOTS OF LAND.

Contact info
Great abode realtors
Email Adeyazeez@ymail.com

Kindly do get in touch with Me.

But please, ensure you or the company in question has got the necessary authorizations (ownership documents, permits from relevant agencies) for reclamation.

Contact 09020325050

(1) (Reply)

9 Floors Commercial Building With 2900sqm Lettable Space / Lands For Sale At Owerri / Our Latest Ongoing Constructions Just For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.