Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! (2285 Views)

Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" / Sexiest 'Girls Of The Playboy Mansion' / Girls Of The Playboy Mansion On E! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! by Eastcoast(f): 3:39am On Jan 31, 2006
watz up guys
do any of y'all watch the girls next door on E!. i enjoy watching the programme. i just wonder. only hef has got all those seven girl friends. na wa o. money, money, moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooddddddddddddd. The mansion is really amazing. it has 26 rooms.what do you all think of the programme.
Re: The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Jan 31, 2006
I watching everything on E! My best is the "E! Soup" though. cheesy

Back to the playboy mansion. I watch it... but just because i do. No special reason.. i think those girls are sick.. but in a good way.

Them with that old man.. ohh jeez. I just dont see me doing that. The little girl (cant remmeber her name).. she was like "my boyfriend is nice, adorable and i love him blah blah.. hef is great". I was like.. OH BOY! HEF?>? cheesy cheesy Anyhooo.. i watch it.. i see how they enjoy their life and it's entertaining to watch.. with all their animals. Can u believe those dogs eat better food than i do?? shocked shocked Those little chiwuawua's (sp). And the mansion... YUP it's big!

Another benefit those girls get is that they get to go to soo many outtings with hef. Did u see the episode where they went to hef's childhood house? That was sweet. And the Vegas thingy.. ama-za-zing. smiley
Re: The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! by Eastcoast(f): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2006
i heard that they audition just to become hef's girl friend and get into the mansion.
Re: The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! by hotangel2(f): 4:08am On Jan 31, 2006
Yeah.. the little playgirl.. said she was scared when she audition.
Re: The Girls Next Door (playboy Mansion) On E! by Oracle(m): 4:35am On Jul 22, 2006
I stopped watching E! a long time ago but i still love their programs
their hollywood stories, when at ten, rich kids cattle drive

(1) (Reply)

Five Actors That Plays Role Of Antagonist In Movies Perfectly / Is There A Movie That You Can Watch Over And Over Again? / How Well Does The Dstv Drifta Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.