Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do I Need A Website For Your My Business? 5 Reasons Why The Answer Is YES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need A Website For Your My Business? 5 Reasons Why The Answer Is YES (150 Views)

Before You Take A Business Loan, Make Sure You Know The Answer To This Question / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / Is Native Advertising The Future Of Digital Marketing? The Answer Is Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Website For Your My Business? 5 Reasons Why The Answer Is YES by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2020
If your business has gotten this far without a website, you must be wondering if you need a website in the first place.
Like what is the point of having a website if my business is doing well without one?

The answer is not far fetched. A website increase the value and reach of a business, just the importance of the internet have increased over the years.

Not convinced? Below are 5 reasons why you need a #business website for your business.

#1. It Makes You Professional

A website is a great place to show off your expertise or award your business has. Beyond that, you can create a custom email address such as admin@xboffin.com, which adds a level of professionalism to all your correspondence.

2. Your Website Can Attract New Customers Through Search Engines

You may be happy with your current customer base, but what if you can get more? Nothing is wrong with having more organic traffic and sales. Having an SEO optimized website can make that possible, your business can rank for search queries potential customers would use.

#3. You Can Showcase Your Products and Services

Yes, you can show your customers what they will get when they buy from you by displaying them through quality pictures. Take a look at what we are doing on the @qumbieCouture website.

#4. Establish Authority

As a small business owner, you can build a website with a blog section where content on your niche/industry gets published. This way you get searched and visible.

#5. It Encourages Customers To Contact You

A website is a great way to make your contact information readily available to customers. Plugins like contact form 7 can be used to make this happen.

Do you have any questions to ask about the importance of a well-optimized website for a business? Contact us through admin@xboffin.com or message us on WhatsApp: https:///2349066572708

(1) (Reply)

/ Edo 2020: I Did Not Endorse Obaseki, I’m Not A Politician, Says Dangote / Revealed : The Most Efffective Way To Get Audience From Your Facebook Profile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.