Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation (212 Views)

Token: Why Nigeria Students Should Boycott NECO Exam / 5 Important Things To Do To Succeed As A Student In OAU / Nigeria May Lose Another Generation Of Girls - Malala Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation by FavourJames(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Have you ever wondered why Nigeria is like this? Have you thought about the reasons for the failing Nigerian systems; be it educational, political, spiritual, etc system?

I thought hardly about this, I researched, I made inquiries in which I had to analyze people's opinions, guess what? I discovered the root cause of the Nigerian problem is IGNORANCE.

You may be wondering why ignorance. I'll tell you;
1. They don't know better, so, they can't do better.
2. We have overtime produced more SCHOOLED people than we have produced EDUCATED people.
3. We don't value knowledge, especially the RIGHT KNOWLEDGE.
4. We know so many things that are not good/true.
5. We do not know that we do not know, therefore we think we know.
6. We pride in ignorance and WE CELEBRATE FOOLISHNESS.

Name any problem and see if you cannot tie the root cause to ignorance. Corruption, hypocritical piety, greed, selfishness, tribalism, favoritism/nepotism, bad leaders, bad citizens, oppression, etc are all as a result of IGNORANCE.

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED
Re: Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation by Lawdis(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm short of words

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation by FavourJames(f): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
I used to be short of words dear. The Nigerian situation keeps us like that, that's why I had to proffer a solution. I'm into reading advocacy.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria May Never Succeed As A Nation by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
FavourJames:
I used to be short of words dear. The Nigerian situation keeps us like that, that's why I had to proffer a solution. I'm into reading advocacy.

You're correct.....

It's ignorance that has held us here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Nd_morning Post Utme Form 2020 Is Out / 6 Figures Income By A Teacher In A Month Is Not A Fable. This Is How It Is Done / Bill Gate Wealth Of Knowledge Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.