Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. (6279 Views)

How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Airforce1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
[s]
omenka:
I hope they eventually clip that crook called Mompha and the other Airforce1's role model.
[/s]
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by MrBachelor: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Northmall:

Good evening rich Bachelor, I'm very loyal and I'm looking for a legit work.

Go to any construction site and ask for one. You can start from there.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
$15m shocked...this boys hit am big oh
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrBachelor:

Go to any construction site and ask for one. You can start from there.
Am. Not supporting fraud but if person ask u afa..how did you become rich give us guidance let's be rich too. U go open mouth dey yarn rubbish like u did to this fellow.

3 Likes

Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Damseldammie(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
There's always a pay back time
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by JimmyDarmody: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
Bitter truth.
you again. What a waste of sperm.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by davillian(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Edunews:
I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.
This is what I call snitching
And in the streets it's a death sentence...
The Nigerian government can't protect you and your family....
It would still be the Efcc that will blow your cover once they see money....
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by MrBachelor: 1:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Wetabix:

Am. Not supporting fraud but if person ask u afa..how did you become rich give us guidance let's be rich too. U go open mouth dey yarn rubbish like u did to this fellow.

Firstly, that fellow was being sarcastic.

Secondly, asking someone to go legitimately earn income at a construction site is not rubbish. Depending on your thinking capacity, you can also get rich working at a construction site.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Melaye(f): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Lies. Am a bite Rich. I'm not into fraud. It's said little by little the bird makes it nest.
i want to be like you bro pls teach me how to fish
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:45am On Jul 05, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

Lies. Am a bite Rich. I'm not into fraud. It's said little by little the bird makes it nest.
There's an atom of truth in what he said. Fraud is not only when you scam people through Business email compromise.

1 Like

Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Wetabix:

Don't mind that fellow.
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Artiiclebeast: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Ole boys.

Petition to Have The Nigerian Youths Step up to the Plate and take charge of their future - Sign the Petition! Please retweet and follow. https://www.change.org/NigerianYouthsTakingOver via @Change
Re: How Hushpuppi's Ally Olalekan Jacob (woodberry) Chats Up FBI Agent Unknowingly. by Athemisia: 9:46am On Jul 05, 2020
Edunews:
I just came across a common statement on Nairaland few minutes ago, and it got me wondering, what is wrong with our people..

many persons make similar statements to this and it makes me worry about "What you think Nigeria is"

my dear, Nigeria is you & I.

Nigeria would not change, until you & I have a change of mindsets.

It seems the arrest of Ramon Abbas aka "Hushpuppi" seems to reawaken everyone to the existence of Internet Fraud, but the truth is that it has always been with us, and would always be here if we keep waiting for just EFCC to put a stop to it.

What have you done to combat crime in our society??

internet fraud (Yahoo-yahoo, G-boys), ponzi or other types of fraud have become a very common event in our daily lives. We tend to know or have heard of people that engage in these events, but we keep quiet about it, for one reason or the other, maybe because they are our friends or family.

How many of Our friends who are into Internet Fraud (G-boys), whether they have hit or not, have you reported to the Police or EFCC??

we tend to forget that, "It is these same individuals (G-boys), who engage in all these acts of fraud, & hit it big tomorrow that would use those money to contest for election with well-meaning individuals like yourself and win you, because you do not have enough money to spend like them, regardless of what your motives or plans are.

After they win and get there, they'd continue their G-boys on a political level, with their looting, and then you'd come on Nairaland or twitter to complain.

Just imagine Hushpuppi was to run for senate tomorrow, who would win Him with all the money he has to spend??

Also on other other side, most youths and young persons, students, etc that go onto cyber-crime is due to "Peer Pressure/Influence". if you see someone you know from Adam, who is just at your level or maybe you are even better than the person, all of a sudden, riding big cars, and buying houses for himself or his parents, you'd start thinking about why you cannot achieve the same, and then you'd be ready to do whatever it takes to do that, however legal or illegal.
You will then encourage yourself with the fact that many people are doing it, and that there is corruption everywhere.

my dear, the problems of Nigeria are You & I.... let's not deviate it or run away from it!!!

this is & has always been my own Stand!!!

If you want our country to change, it begins from you and I. You can start by reporting those friends of yours who are into various kinds of frauds (from ponzi to large scale BEC) to the Police or EFCC, and let's worry about whether nothing was done or not....

start from the root & protect the future...

Until we are ready to do that, our country would remain the way it is, if not worse, because, the G-boys would continue to make money & run for various elective positions in government, and when that happens, they'd have the public funds, security & other elements of government at their disposals to do what they like..

Nigeria cannot be better until its Citizens decide to be better, because, we are the present & future government.
Good write-up.
You did mention reporting to the police...
well the corruption today in Nigeria is deeper than you think. Same police will arrest and collect from the fraudulent proceedings then let them go and continue with the fraudulent act. Nothing much. They might even come after you after been released.
A policeman once ask me in a stop and search why I'm not into Yahoo. surprising?
So it's not just reporting... the system is very corrupt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultism 3 - Problems And Solutions Of Cultism / Missing Lady, Oluwabamise Ayanwole Is Found Dead (Graphic Photos) / I Am Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes, I Have A Beautiful Body - 21-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.