Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public (5998 Views)

Bobrisky Becomes 1st Celeb To Flaunt His Iphone 12 Pro Worth N710,000 (pix) / Patoranking Excited As He Flaunt His New Porsche Red, Show Off His Garage / Davido Flaunt His White Lamborghini In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Chris6music: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is kind of unbelievable but its real. This man who is dating two best friends flaunt them online.

He was spotted kissing them both and them seems to be cool with it. This has got a lot of people talking. Which country do you think this can happen.

Watch the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Hezzyluv: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
It does happen with your money in the pocket

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
He can keep them. Nothing concerns me. Those types are ready to pay me to service them.
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by GraGra247(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
When a man carry two runs ladies and pays them for party.
Very easy to achieve.

5 Likes

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by sholatem(f): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Nah party they scatter their brain,nothing but fantasy,their eye go soon clear
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Lawdis(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
...shey them pour hot water for the boy hands or na stretch marks?

abeg follow me obzavam well because I just sniff my snuff.....tears had covered my eyeballs so I can't see well

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by XXLMANDIGO: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
The man looks like a South African and appears unhealthy... Hian undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
There is joy in sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by gasparpisciotta: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Way to go bro. The name is throuple

1 Like

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
People like these don't have problem at all with themselves, their mind is Simple and at peace. Very little worry or fear whatsoever is in their head.
I have a strong feeling that they are cool to hang out with, but maybe a bit too cool to be friends with. They will just have this unhealthy level of Chill and lack of worry or Fear whatsoever. Smh
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by BlueAir: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin you spoke my mind cos I can relate.bloody biitch just begged me not to Bleep her friend than once
Hezzyluv:
It does happen with your money in the pocket

1 Like

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by merieam16(f): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The man looks like a South African and appears unhealthy... Hian undecided
he cant b healthy wif does women beside him
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by doggedfighter(f): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
I'm more concerned about the boy's health.

He doesn't look good
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by bukatyne(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
The babes look alike.
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by potent5(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good. Live and let live.

grin
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Kemimarch16(f): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Money speaking
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by doggedfighter(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
bukatyne:
The babes look alike.
I saw that too

1 Like

Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by tobisco29(m): 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Serious grooving
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Emilokoiyawon: 12:02am On Jul 05, 2020
If you no get money...hide your face.
Re: Man Flaunt His Two Girlfriends Who Are Best Friends,kiss Them In Public by Artiiclebeast: 5:00am On Jul 05, 2020
The way the guy face be like person from Mogadishu you go know say him gather in between him legs. This one no be money matter.

Petition to Have The Nigerian Youths Step up to the Plate and take charge of their future - Sign the Petition! Please retweet and follow. https://www.change.org/NigerianYouthsTakingOver via @Change

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Babies / The Only Woman Who Married The President Of Two Different Countries / Nicki Minaj Warns Serena Williams: Drake Only Wants You Because He Can’t Have Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.