Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

We The Mercywave Conglomerate Celebrate You @mercywave10 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We The Mercywave Conglomerate Celebrate You @mercywave10 (182 Views)

Mercywave10 / Mercywave10 / Mercywave10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We The Mercywave Conglomerate Celebrate You @mercywave10 by Debykind(f): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Heart Touching Birthday Messages for a Special Person Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe

Today is a beautiful day because it is the birthday of a great human being, whom I love and value for her charisma and her great heart.

My wishes for you on your birthday are health, love, and prosperity because you do not need more to live a full life, of which you feel grateful and satisfied.

How happy it makes me know that, today, you add one more year to your life and that happiness becomes even more significant when I remember that I am among the waves to celebrate you.

Congratulations!.....my Queen
Today, I woke up with my heart racing and with a smile that does not erase, because I remembered that it is the birthday of a beautiful person. , for nothing makes me happier than to share with you beautiful and memorable moments.

Knowing you is my most enormous fortune, especially on those important dates like the one we celebrate today.
Today I want to see you blow the candles on your cake and share with your family,friends and the waves that great joy that you spread to us day after day. I hope you have a happy birthday and can always be there to celebrate with you.

Let’s toast with joy because it is the birthday of a special person, to whom we want to wish you a phenomenal day because it is your birthday. Happy Anniversary!
I thank you for being amazing and for giving me your unconditional love over the year. You are a magnificent being, and my greatest wish is your happiness. Happy Birthday!.....my Queen
#mercywave
#BirthdayAlert
#love

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Will They Be Considered / FACT CHECK: How True Is Sadiya Farouq's Claim That 109,823 N-power Beneficiaries / Osun PDP: I'll Step Down If...... Acting Chairman, Atidade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.