Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Rema – Woman Prod. By Ozedikus And Altims. Mp3 Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema – Woman Prod. By Ozedikus And Altims. Mp3 Download (196 Views)

Download: Rema – Woman / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Rema – Woman / FAST DOWNLOAD: Rema - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rema – Woman Prod. By Ozedikus And Altims. Mp3 Download by Musa27: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rema – Woman

‘Woman‘ by Rema… With ‘Ginger Me‘ still trending, and, gaining massive streams on digital stores,

on popular demand and topping charts set out another potential hit titled “Woman”. Rema under Jonzing & Mavin shows no sign of slowing the pace.

This new jam is a great blend of Afrobeat, Pop, and the African sound. It has the full capacity to be put on loop playback.

Rema brought great flavor into this record

On ‘Woman‘ Rema talks his addiction to women, The singer was powerful about this,

he sings about loving countless women and doesn’t care to marry them; ‘I’m in love with plenty of women,

I no mind marry all of them‘ this shows the Afrobeat Fela in him.

He touches the trending Rape issue on this song with the Lyrics; ‘Dem many wey I adore, if dem no do, no be by force,

there are a lot of women out there, if you want to have fun, do not force yourself on one that is not interested in you.

And also talks about avoiding Sex sandals… Listen and Enjoy below
https://www.anyafro.com/rema-woman-prod-by-ozedikus-and-altims-mp3-download/

(1) (Reply)

OFFER: Boost Your Music For Free At Ngsloaded Website / New Jam!!! As Rema Hints Of A Collaboration With Kwesi Arthur In The Works / Babes Wodumo – Abadala Ft. Mampintsha, TNS & Skillz (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.