Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? (959 Views)

#endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by mrchineke: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Me someone from your tribe who is more person of integrity than peter obi ..just name one

There is no Nigerian politician today better to be president than peter obi ...but sentiment would blind of u

The list of igbos that can be president are endless

Peter Obi, that GIRL?

Perish the thought. He is a thief also.
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2020
mrchineke:

Peter Obi, that GIRL?

Oga I say name one person

U are here spilling things if ask u to prove u now ..u start blabbing
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by mrchineke: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Oga I say name one person

U are here spilling things if ask u to prove u now ..u start blabbing

Tinubu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Ambode, Oluomo, Oshibanjo.....Ogbeni Rauf..
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Me someone from your tribe who is more person of integrity than peter obi ..just name one

There is no Nigerian politician today better to be president than peter obi ...but sentiment would blind of u

Obi that plunged Anambra to the mess it is today? You must be joking.
I'm a Niger Deltan and I must let you know that Rotimi Amaechi is far better than any SE politician dead or alive.
Igbochief001 :

keep naming them and I better not see Rochas or Ngige for that list
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by EbenezerTriumph: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
mrchineke:

Peter Obi, that GIRL?

lol Mrs Peter Obi wey suppose dey Efcc net. Even Ambode is far better off in terms of integrity.
cc Igbochief001
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
lol Mrs Peter Obi wey suppose dey Efcc net. Even Ambode is far better off in terms of integrity.
cc Igbochief001
Efcc have invited him and have seen him as clean even when opposition control EFCC ..so who are u inconsequential being to call him.corupt
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
I'm a Niger Deltan and I must let you know that Rotimi Amaechi is far better than any SE politician dead or alive.

Why are u lying like this ...

No amanbra person would ever tell u obi didn't work ...even me from imo wish he was my governor ..did it without borrowing a kobo ...paid the old debt

And which mess is anambra is today ....tell me one crime peter obi committed or any aligation on him

1 Like

Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2020
kingzizzy:

What does this one expect IPOB to do against herdsmen with AK47? IPOB is not armed. Security of the South East is the job of government, not IPOB.

People keep talking about Igbo Presidency without looking at where this Presidency has been. The South West have had 8 years of this Presidency with Obasanjo, the North will have had 8 years by 2023. Yet, the Nortg and SW still want the Presidency in 2023. That shows everyone that the Presidency of Nigeria cannot fulfil anyone. The same people who have been holding this presidency for long or short periods cannot tell anyone how that office uplifted their lives.

The Presidency of Nigeria is more about bragging rights than anything else. I have nothing against my fellow Igbo becoming President but let the Igbo nation understand that the office of President is just a temporary position that does not add much value to anybodys life.

The Igbo nation should be talking about far more important things like restructuring or seperation, not the useless office of President of Nigeria that has done nothing but turn Nigeria into the poverty capital of the world

These articles are written by efulefu Igbos that have spent to much time in Lagos or Abuja, listening to the anti-Igbo rhetoric of their Yoruba or Fulani acquaintances!

They keep on saying cra’p like Igbos are not decided on what they want (presidency or Biafra)...Igbos are not united....etc! Ask them to conduct a referendum to find out just what exactly Ndigbo want and they will show their ugly face while declaring ‘referendum no dey for constitution’!
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by Hahahahahahahah: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:

[/s]
Re: 2023: What Counts Against Igbo Presidency? by Hahahahahahahah: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
cc Igbochief001
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE PRESIDENCY PROJECT 2023 On Course. / Our Grouse With Obaseki - Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers Break Silence / Buhari: Who Is Really In Aso Rock?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.