Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses (857 Views)

Zealot Speakers • Wholesale • Retail • Pay On Delivery. / I Am Looking For Wholesale Dear Only No Retail / Where Is The Largest Market In Nigeria For Wholesale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses by mrsirval: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
The goal of every business is to make profit. Maximizing profits in your business comes with the required skills and techniques for managing a business. While some have these business skills, others do not. You would not want to be among the business owners who do not know the exact value of their businesses or even know how much expenses they make from their business. As a business owner, you are supposed to know your profits and losses, expenses, debts, etc. at any required time. You will be able to know all these with this simple, easy to use inventory and POS app called goalPOS.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MWI3-ZirkHA/XvujjSmtdWI/AAAAAAAADIE/b4eCvqoLJTEH99aHxG1Ji8O0Dg1H9TyMwCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/imageedit_13_7856599403.png[/img]
The development of goalPOS android application for the running of day to day business activities was as a result of the quest for a free, easy to use and feature-rich POS. As a business person with strong IT background, I could not overlook the benefits of Information Technology in our daily lives, especially in business - Information Technology has made it possible to do away with paper works and with speedy information retrieval. Having known all these, getting a good inventory system for my business was a must. I have been able to lay my hands on several inventory apps and none gave me all i needed due to the nature of my business and most apps are limited in features.

The nature of my business is just very complex kind of. My business combines both wholesales and retails. I spend on power, staff salaries, shop rents, etc. There are at times when i have to owe customers or allow customers to owe me just to keep the good relationship going. Obviously, the requirements for my business type of inventory are just much and most developers are mostly not into business which makes it difficult for them to know all the business scenarios. Being a software developer, it was very easy for me to decide to build one for myself and for any interested person. A lot of time, finance and energy were invested in making sure goalPOS came into existence. goalPOS has come to stay as it would continue to be maintained with new features and updates.

goalPOS is an offline POS and inventory android application which helps business owners run their business the smart way. With its voice command and barcode scanning feature, picking an item comes straightaway. The inventory alert helps to notify you of stocks running out or expiring. Selling with the options of owing customers or allowing customers owe you helps to keep records of clearable debts and the same time, maintaining good customer relationships.

Knowing the current value of your stocks through the inventory feature helps you know if your business is growing or not. The sales report is an important feature since the aim of every business is to make profit. That's where the profit and loss statement feature comes in. The graphical illustrations of the sales and expenses over a period of time helps you to easily understand your business seasons the best. With this feature-rich app, managing your business becomes very easy and handy.

Features of goalPOS
goalPOS has been designed to feature almost all business situations even as more features will continue to roll out in future updates. Below are the current features of goalPOS;

Offline Supports

goalPOS does not require you to be connected to the internet before you can use it for operations except when you wish to use the user manual which is hosted on the internet .

Retail and Wholesales Supports
My shop is into retail and whole sales. The retail is mainly for items whose quantities are are small and are meant for immediate consumption while the wholesales are for customers who buy in large quantities to resale. goalPOS supports retail and whole sales prices for an item, The particular type of selling price is selected in the POS.

Voice Command:
Clicking on the mic icon prompts you to mention the name of the item you wish to pick and it gives you the item. It is an easy way of searching for item especially if the environment is quiet as the sound to text feature functions best where there is no noise. If there is noise, scanning the bar-code or typing the item name is the best.

Bar code Scanning:
Scanning the item bar-code through your phone's camera helps to give your item a unique product code and make it easier to select an item. When registering a product, you can choose to scan the products bar code or type it manually, which ever way. Same as when picking items for sale.

Multi Language:
For now, goalPOS supports only four languages but we are hopeful to add more languages in our future updates. Using an app in your own preferred language comes with more comfort.

Multi Currency:
goalPOS is not restricted to any currency. That means that anyone from any country can use goalPOS with any preferred currency

Debts Management:
There are times when a good customer under-budgets and wouldn't want to reduce the selected items. The customer would want to pay later. Refusing this customer owing might add friction to the customer relationship. While at another time, a customer can come with a high currency note and buys few things which would require the customer to be given change. But what if there is no change and the customer wants to be owed? goalPOS had taken care of this scenario.

Expense Management:
There is no business without expenses. The aim is to reduce expenses and maximize profit. goalPOS helps to keep accurate records of your expenses and to give you a graphical report to know the period you spent more. This will help you make decisions on how to spend less so as to earn more.

Inventory Alerts:
Some products gets spoilt with time and products run out of stock so far as sellings are going n. GoalPOS is equipped with an alert feature to inform you when either of those is happening so you can prevent losses.

Profit and Loss Statement:
The goal of any business is to make profit. That is the origin of the app, goalPOS. goalPOS helps to state your profits and losses at any time. With its ability to select a period of time, you can always know the profit you are making.

Sales Reports:
At the end of every sale, seeing the result is good to know how well your business is doing. At the end of the day, seeing the report of your sales for that day is worth it.

Receipt Printing:
goalPOS is designed to print sales receipts from any bluetooth enabled 58mm POS printer.

We will continue to roll out more features as we continue to get your feedback and suggestions. Do not forget to encourage us by reviewing this app on Play Store and by recommending this app to someone who might need it.

This app has been approved on playstore.
Install this app by clicking http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.goalPOS

Learn more about goalPOS by clicking https://goalpossupport..com/p/features.html

2 Likes

Re: For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses by mrsirval: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you own a business, use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology. goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop, know your profit and losses at any time, manage debts and expenses, and to manage your business with the help of a sales person even if you are not physically present in your shop. It works offline and prints receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Re: For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses by mrsirval: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Manage debts and expenses with goalPOS. Running your business should be easier.

Re: For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
mrsirval:
The goal of every business is to make profit. Maximizing profits in your business comes with the required skills and techniques for managing a business. While some have these business skills, others do not. You would not want to be among the business owners who do not know the exact value of their businesses or even know how much expenses they make from their business. As a business owner, you are supposed to know your profits and losses, expenses, debts, etc. at any required time. You will be able to know all these with this simple, easy to use inventory and POS app called goalPOS.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-MWI3-ZirkHA/XvujjSmtdWI/AAAAAAAADIE/b4eCvqoLJTEH99aHxG1Ji8O0Dg1H9TyMwCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/imageedit_13_7856599403.png[/img]
The development of goalPOS android application for the running of day to day business activities was as a result of the quest for a free, easy to use and feature-rich POS. As a business person with strong IT background, I could not overlook the benefits of Information Technology in our daily lives, especially in business - Information Technology has made it possible to do away with paper works and with speedy information retrieval. Having known all these, getting a good inventory system for my business was a must. I have been able to lay my hands on several inventory apps and none gave me all i needed due to the nature of my business and most apps are limited in features.

The nature of my business is just very complex kind of. My business combines both wholesales and retails. I spend on power, staff salaries, shop rents, etc. There are at times when i have to owe customers or allow customers to owe me just to keep the good relationship going. Obviously, the requirements for my business type of inventory are just much and most developers are mostly not into business which makes it difficult for them to know all the business scenarios. Being a software developer, it was very easy for me to decide to build one for myself and for any interested person. A lot of time, finance and energy were invested in making sure goalPOS came into existence. goalPOS has come to stay as it would continue to be maintained with new features and updates.

goalPOS is an offline POS and inventory android application which helps business owners run their business the smart way. With its voice command and barcode scanning feature, picking an item comes straightaway. The inventory alert helps to notify you of stocks running out or expiring. Selling with the options of owing customers or allowing customers owe you helps to keep records of clearable debts and the same time, maintaining good customer relationships.

Knowing the current value of your stocks through the inventory feature helps you know if your business is growing or not. The sales report is an important feature since the aim of every business is to make profit. That's where the profit and loss statement feature comes in. The graphical illustrations of the sales and expenses over a period of time helps you to easily understand your business seasons the best. With this feature-rich app, managing your business becomes very easy and handy.

Features of goalPOS
goalPOS has been designed to feature almost all business situations even as more features will continue to roll out in future updates. Below are the current features of goalPOS;

Offline Supports

goalPOS does not require you to be connected to the internet before you can use it for operations except when you wish to use the user manual which is hosted on the internet .

Retail and Wholesales Supports
My shop is into retail and whole sales. The retail is mainly for items whose quantities are are small and are meant for immediate consumption while the wholesales are for customers who buy in large quantities to resale. goalPOS supports retail and whole sales prices for an item, The particular type of selling price is selected in the POS.

Voice Command:
Clicking on the mic icon prompts you to mention the name of the item you wish to pick and it gives you the item. It is an easy way of searching for item especially if the environment is quiet as the sound to text feature functions best where there is no noise. If there is noise, scanning the bar-code or typing the item name is the best.

Bar code Scanning:
Scanning the item bar-code through your phone's camera helps to give your item a unique product code and make it easier to select an item. When registering a product, you can choose to scan the products bar code or type it manually, which ever way. Same as when picking items for sale.

Multi Language:
For now, goalPOS supports only four languages but we are hopeful to add more languages in our future updates. Using an app in your own preferred language comes with more comfort.

Multi Currency:
goalPOS is not restricted to any currency. That means that anyone from any country can use goalPOS with any preferred currency

Debts Management:
There are times when a good customer under-budgets and wouldn't want to reduce the selected items. The customer would want to pay later. Refusing this customer owing might add friction to the customer relationship. While at another time, a customer can come with a high currency note and buys few things which would require the customer to be given change. But what if there is no change and the customer wants to be owed? goalPOS had taken care of this scenario.

Expense Management:
There is no business without expenses. The aim is to reduce expenses and maximize profit. goalPOS helps to keep accurate records of your expenses and to give you a graphical report to know the period you spent more. This will help you make decisions on how to spend less so as to earn more.

Inventory Alerts:
Some products gets spoilt with time and products run out of stock so far as sellings are going n. GoalPOS is equipped with an alert feature to inform you when either of those is happening so you can prevent losses.

Profit and Loss Statement:
The goal of any business is to make profit. That is the origin of the app, goalPOS. goalPOS helps to state your profits and losses at any time. With its ability to select a period of time, you can always know the profit you are making.

Sales Reports:
At the end of every sale, seeing the result is good to know how well your business is doing. At the end of the day, seeing the report of your sales for that day is worth it.

Receipt Printing:
goalPOS is designed to print sales receipts from any bluetooth enabled 58mm POS printer.

We will continue to roll out more features as we continue to get your feedback and suggestions. Do not forget to encourage us by reviewing this app on Play Store and by recommending this app to someone who might need it.

This app has been approved on playstore.
Install this app by clicking http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.goalPOS

Learn more about goalPOS by clicking https://goalpossupport..com/p/features.html

This is laudable, many thanks.
Re: For business owners: Free Inventory App For Wholesale And Retail Businesses by bamiistobi: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Survey for Business Owners (incentive within)

Hello smiley
My team is building tools to help grow your business! This 2 minutes survey seeks your insights based on your day to day experience as a store owner/operator. If you have any questions, please reach me- kedoxadesanya@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.

The survey link: https://forms.gle/6X9gtnjTLdNKY5ao6

(1) (Reply)

Stream Of Success / Quantity: 75mt Of Ago Available / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.