Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi (40913 Views)

Akpabio Under Fire For Linking Soldiers’ Killing To Mercenaries / Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by EOEI: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls tell saraki and his likes in PDP not to provoke me because I've the UAE video o, i go play am sharp sharp if provoke nw. Edo 2020 on my mind self
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by phemmyfour: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
BigTableShaker:
hehehehe.

Yahoo ni gbogbo won
Everybody bi criminal
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Carnycran: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Saraki is a better man than Hushpuppi
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
Yankiss:
APC is not utterly wrong, Mr. Saraki. You were seen in public carousing with a busted fraudsers. You have to clear the air on how far u know about him and his ilicit business. grin

shut up!!!
the frog eye man in Lagos is a thief!!!
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by beebe007: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
spare parts na spare parts either tokunbo or brown new. fraud na fraud awon omo ole tonda ajo. karma surely hunt and found you guys.

check my signature for your granite supplier in different form size you can reach us on 0*8*0*3*5*1*4*8*8*6*2
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by EmekaBlue(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
I know Hushpuppi and Dino dey run things

1 Like

Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by lagosrd: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by ysquare(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Anyone that has ever being in government is a suspect, u guys are worse than Hushpuppi
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Onitola2: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Joker09(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
sureheaven:
Saraki a desperate fraudster and a greedy thief.

Trust Nigerian politicians at your own destruction. I know hush puppy had political backing in Nigeria.
The likes of saraki, dino, Atiku and other PDP prominent relied on hush puppy during the last election to help hack inec server. That was why they insisted there was an unexisting server.

Exactly. If Hushpuppy was in Nigeria, nothing would have touched him, he would have been so invincible with d political backups and live long to enjoy his loots but sadly for him these Nigerian politicians obviously can't save him in the US. He's now on his own, he became too comfortable in Dubai. He'll still sing tho....

1 Like

Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by oyeb15: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Why is Saraki always associated with thieves?
Is he a thief?
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by chaloskyx: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
they are also thieves let him also dig dirt on them if he has any
ChoCho54:
Those that are linking people, where are they stealing from?
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by sLentlover7778(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
That's the bitter truth..

If only EFCC can reason our corrupt politicians matter just like the way Interpol and FBI reason Hushpuppi matter..

Local man for no dey complain..

grin grin grin

ajailer:

oga I bow for u for this one
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by sLentlover7778(m): 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
That's the bitter truth..

If only EFCC can reason our corrupt politicians matter just like the way Interpol and FBI reason Hushpuppi matter..

Local man for no dey complain..

grin grin grin

ajailer:

oga I bow for u for this one
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Femeto: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tinubu na Hushpuppi senior. Investigate him first.
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Raskimonia(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hmnn
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by earnit2: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
lol
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by infogeneral: 12:37am On Jul 05, 2020
When the guy was posing to take pictures with him did he ask him what he did for a living? Abi when he was the Senate president, how many motions did he move to fight cyber crimes? He is now blaming government for everything. How quickly did he forget that he was just no.3 man in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Staro: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
where is the knock

Read to the end
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by nogragra: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Perfectbeing(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2020
No one wants to be identified with the puppy anymore.. But I thought puppies are cute and everyone would wanna hold and pet one. What happened?? �
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by Lanre0: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2020
Satanic Saraki was noted for dinning & winning with thugs, cultists , armed robbers, ritualists masquerading as Alfas in Kwara State. May ALLAH Almighty reward him & his devilish followers accordingly.
Re: Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi by ZooOga: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
oyeb15:
Why is Saraki always associated with thieves?
Is he a thief?

The Panama Papers and the Premium Times discovered that he had a few off shore bank accounts and a very expensive mansion in London in his wife's name. We are talking about billions of Naira in assets. Don't forget his former constituents publicly disgraced him before sacking him out of office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Government SUV "Stolen", Abandoned In Abuja Plaza (photos) / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better / Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.