Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

COVID-19: Commisioner For Youth Development And Sports In Oyo State, Says He Is - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Commisioner For Youth Development And Sports In Oyo State, Says He Is (161 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' / Breaking! Ondo State Commisioner For Health Is Dead / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Commisioner For Youth Development And Sports In Oyo State, Says He Is by Erons123: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
The Commissioner for Youth Development and Sports in Oyo State, Mr Seun Fakorede after ten days of testing positive for COVID-19, made it known that he is asymptomatic.

Mr Fakorede Explained that prior to the moment he tested positive, he had obeyed all safety measures.

While appreciate the general residents for their warm prayer, he noted that he is Fearless as he awaits the outcome of his treatment.

He made this disclosure on his Twitter page, @TheSeunFakorede “I tested positive for COVID-19 and I want you to know that there’s no cause for any panic as I’m very well, safe and sound without any symptoms/breakdown.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/07/04/covid-19-commisioner-for-youth-development-and-sports-in-oyo-state-says-he-is-asymptomatic/

(1) (Reply)

EU Authorizes Use Of Remdesivir To Treat Coronavirus / Ebonyi State Govt Orders Its Health Workers To Undergo Compulsory COVID-19 Test / Contact Tracing Is No Longer Possible Across The Southern USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.