Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Start Shopping Through Jumia Jforce Agent On Facebook And Get 50% Discount - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Shopping Through Jumia Jforce Agent On Facebook And Get 50% Discount (205 Views)

A Good Alternative To Jumia Jforce(consider This Very Well If You Are In Jforce) / Need Extra Income? Jforce Is Currently Recruiting Jumia Sales Consultant Across / Please Guys How Real Is This? JFORCE RECRUITMENT STUFFS?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Shopping Through Jumia Jforce Agent On Facebook And Get 50% Discount by julian001: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
️Hello there, My name is Julian Louis and I'm a Jumia sales consultant.
What I do basically is to *help people shop on Jumia with little or no stress*
*Benefits*
I'll help you search the best and cheapest price of your desired item.
When you shop through me, *you get 50% discount on the delivery fee* on your items that are #5000 and above outside Lagos.
I'll help you track your item till successful delivery
I can help you order items to anywhere within Nigeria and it will be safely delivered over there.
*How do you shop through me*
Its easy!
Tell me what you want or send a screenshot of the item...
I'll show you what we have...
You make a selection...
And I'll place the order...
*THAT'S ALL*
*NOTE*
When you choose to place orders, kindly provide your necessary contact details..
In this format�
� Your Full Name
� Your Full Address
�State
�City/LGA
�Phone numbers (2 numbers please)
�Email
Thanks �
Note: You will be paying on delivery so there is no room for you to be scammed.
Join our facebook group and start placing orders now >>>>> https://www./600028914017090/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As Traders Groan Under Naira Devaluation / Urgent Need Of A Dispatch Rider In Lagos / Glo Smartphone Festival: Subscribers Get Free 6 Months’ Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.