Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students (322 Views)

FRSC Donates Brand New Toyota Hilux To UNILAG (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students by vicmbosowo: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Mr. Udom Emmanuel has donated a brand new 18 seater Toyota Hiace bus to the Office of the Special Assistant to the Governor on Student Matters headed by the Special Assistant to the Governor on Student Matters, Comrade Akwaowo Clifford.

In a show of respect, Comrade Akwaowo Clifford Ukpong yesterday presented the operational vehicle to the Honourable Commissioner for Education, Prof. Nse Udo Essien.

The Ministry helmsman in his remarks described the Governor as student friendly, one who continually has the affairs of the students at heart. He cited some of the Governor's acts of kindness

To continue reading visit the site below for full gist

https://9jagistarea..com/2020/07/governor-udom-donates-brand-new-bus-to.html

Re: Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students by chatinent: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good one oga even if I know it's still what you ought to be doing.
Re: Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students by Karlifate: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Good.
Re: Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students by Ilaumoh(m): 2:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Good one udom.
Lalastclala do justice to this kind gesture
Re: Governor Udom Donates Brand New Bus To Students by Ilaumoh(m): 2:28am On Jul 05, 2020
chatinent:
Good one oga even if I know it's still what you ought to be doing.
Atleast he has done it ...Good one too

(1) (Reply)

Waec Syllabus 2020 Pdf - Free Download! (do You Know Agf?) / “I Have Not Been Removed, I Remain The Vice-chancellor Of Unilag,”-ogundipe / MATHEMATICS HUB FOR PUPILS/STUDENTS(PRIMARY AND SECONDARY) BY RHEMABOTICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.