Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Was Dump Founded When – Lola Okoye Confirms She Tested Positive For Covid-19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dump Founded When – Lola Okoye Confirms She Tested Positive For Covid-19 (335 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Dump Founded When – Lola Okoye Confirms She Tested Positive For Covid-19 by Naijafixed: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Latest Gist,Gossip,Entertainment,Sports,Music,Videos and News.Availabile here @Http://www.Naijafixed.com

Lola Omotayo Okoye,wife of famous Nigeria singer,Peter Okoye showed gratitude to everyone who reached out to her family during their bitterness for covid-19 experience

The great singer Peter went publicly on 27th of June that himself,his wife,their daughter,Aliona,and two of their domestic staff.All tested positive for the pandemic virus

Also Read:Mercy Johnson Celebrates New Month in Adorable Way With Her Family (Photo)

Okoye Made it public on her Instagram page to thank all who reached out to their bad experience towards Covid-19.

The beautiful wife of Nigeria singer Lola went on her kneels thanking God for restoring their lives .

Read More:https://naijafixed.com/2020/07/04/ever-young-nigeria-legend-footballer-kanu-shares-a-photo-of-his-beautiful-wife-amara-kanu-as-the-celebrate-their-17years-of-togetherness-photo/

(1) (Reply)

Great Secret Behind Every Sexy Tummy And Perfect Hips / Grand Prize For Big Brother Naija Season 5 Winner Revealed / 2face Unveils New INNOBIA Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.