Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau (926 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau by degafa: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Is it true that most prophets or so-called men of God are not very much different from cartel leaders?

Will Jay Israel expose and destabilize these cartels in the body of Christ?

Has Jay Israel truly repented?

Leave your answers in the comment section below.

FULL STORY: https://kilimanjarotimes.com/jay-israel-shocking-revelations-about-his-ex-spiritual-father-alph-lukau/

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ealKODGCc

1 Share

Re: Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Judgement will start from the church all of una don mad

1 Like

Re: Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau by obataokenwa(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
That's why I sit in my house and download only Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Arome Osayi and Apostle Michael Orokpo messages. I sow seed in their lives and listen to their messages only both online and then pay my tithe in Koinonia. That's all I do and my spiritual life is more stronger than when I use to go to church.. I download Minister Theophilus Sunday intense worship sessions and meditate on it and shed tears when the music enters my soul. Lots of men of God have missed it long ago especially churches that has so many branches cos their branch pastors don't have the anointing of the GO

God help us.
Re: Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau by Ladylite: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
obataokenwa:
That's why I sit in my house and download only Apostle Joshua Selman, Apostle Arome Osayi and Apostle Michael Orokpo messages. I sow seed in their lives and listen to their messages only both online and then pay my tithe in Koinonia. That's all I do and my spiritual life is more stronger than when I use to go to church.. I download Minister Theophilus Sunday intense worship sessions and meditate on it and shed tears when the music enters my soul. Lots of men of God have missed it long ago especially churches that has so many branches cos their branch pastors don't have the anointing of the GO

God help us.

Soon you will say you have been called to start shorsh
Re: Jay ISRAEL Shocking Revelations About His Ex Spiritual Father Alph Lukau by obataokenwa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Soon you will say you have been called to start shorsh
Ok

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You Listening To Worldly Music Listen To This / Pastor Joshua Orumgbe Reportedly Brings Dead Woman Back To Life (VIDEO) / So why are Christians not interested in the Messiah that is still to come whom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.