Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Am Alive And Well - Veteran Juju Musician, Ebenezer Obey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Alive And Well - Veteran Juju Musician, Ebenezer Obey (340 Views)

I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour / Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Victor Olaiya: 2face, KWAM1, Ebenezer Obey And Other Stars Pay Tributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Alive And Well - Veteran Juju Musician, Ebenezer Obey by trendysturvs(f): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Juju maestro turned gospel singer, Evangelist Ebenezer Obey has debunked the widespread rumour that he died earlier on Saturday, July 4, in faraway London.

A close ally of the veteran singer, Tope Olukole, who denied the rumour with the wave of the hand saying Baba Obey is not in London but in Nigeria. He noted that though the singer travelled abroad earlier this year, he came into the country before the lockdown and is hale and hearty.

The singer also known as Obey Commander in a video made by his children and shared by one of them who is also a musician, Tolu Obey, was spotted with another of his sons smiling and full of life. The son who was first to speak said: "Praise the Lord! This is Baba Obey here and alive. He is life and direct."

The son went ahead and asked his father to address his fans or sing for them. Obey said: "Well, I give thanks to God almighty, I am hale and hearty, 'ko si nkan to se mi o, alaafia ni mo wa'. I am fine." The son went on to assure his dad's fans that his father is at home right now, with no worries.

Thank God for him.

https://tsb.com.ng/2020/07/i-am-alive-and-well-veteran-juju-musician-ebenezer-obey/

Re: I Am Alive And Well - Veteran Juju Musician, Ebenezer Obey by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
All praises to Jah smiley smiley. Baba don clear air hoo, he said he dey kampe wink smiley. Wishing you sound health sir kiss kiss
Re: I Am Alive And Well - Veteran Juju Musician, Ebenezer Obey by SAMBARRY: 5:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Halleluyah! Esheun jesu

(1) (Reply)

Drake Rumored To Feature On Wizkid's Made In Lagos Album / Biography, Age And Net Worth Of Nadia Buari / Why Veteran Actors Are Poor In Nigeria -bolanle Ninalowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.