Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,756 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) (34504 Views)

745 New Covid-19 Cases, 340 Discharged And 6 Deaths On June 18 - (2542 Tested) / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Casemiro(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
FLYFIRE:

IT WAS CREATED FOR REASON OF ONE WORLD ORDER IMPLEMENTATION. SOON THEY WILL RELEASE PANDEMIC 2 AND BILL GATES OF HELL SAYS IT WILL BE BIOTERRORISM. AND ALL OF YOU THAT ARE LAUGHING NOW WILL ALSO HAVE YOU & YOUR LOVED ONES VACCINATED & CHIPPED. BECAUSE THAT TIME W.H.O WILL RECOMMEND MANDATORY VACCINE & IT WILL COME READY FOR ALL OF YOU MOCKING THE TRUTH TODAY.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT JUST YESTERDAY, 4TH JULY 2020, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA BANNED CHURCHES FROM SINGING & WORSHIP EVEN WITH FACE MASKS ON. THEY THINK THEY CAN PREVENT THE SPIRIT OF GOD COMING DOWN TO INHABIT OUR PRAISES.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE KEPT ABORTION CENTRES OPEN & VERY WELL FUNDED.

THEY HAVE PAID CRISIS ACTORS GLOBALLY TO FIGHT ANYTHING OPPOSING THEIR AGENDA INCLUDING HERE. DONT BE SURPRISED THEY WILL DELETE THIS POST.

BILL GATES OF HELL PAID A WHOPPING USD100 BILLION ($100B) TO DEMOCRATS TO HELP PASS TRACKING BILL; WONDER WHY?

THEY FAILED WITH PLANDEMIC 1, THEY FAILED WITH GEORGE FLOYD, THEY WILL ALSO FAIL WITH ALL REMAINING PLANS IN JESUS NAME

Have you noticed the COVID-19 APP SECRETLY INSTALLED ON YOU PHONE? CHECK GOOGLE SETTINGS.

Truth will ALWAYS PREVAIL. See CNN EATING THEIR VOMIT

I can't even read what you typed, all in capital letters
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by CanadaOrBust: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
kikero:

They suspended flights from China, but crucially, not from other countries who had not suspended flights from China..And the thing was, as we now know, running ramapnt in other countries apart from China by then

How many Nigerians travel abroad compared to Italians or Americans (83 million Americans travelled abroad )??

You see the issue. We weren't that exposed., even with our lax methods.

I thought u said u are in healthcare. Once community spread starts travel or no travel is meaningless. Travel has nothing to do with why Covid is not killing Nigerians. NYC was in total lockdown with all airports closed, yet about 800 were dying a day. Also Lagos had it’s first confirmed case b4 NYC despite travel

As for Italy, did u read? By March 9th they had total lockdown if the entire country. Compare to 9ja
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by SirWarlock: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Investnow2017:

Mehn I have been watching Madagascar, their figures are not looking good at all. They are recording mores cases and deaths in a daily basis now. It seems their 'kunu' no work againooo. And the world wide figures keep surging exponentially. Might you have an idea of what is cooking in South Africa? The rate at which their figures are galloping they might soon become the Brazil of Africa! 10,800+ new cases in one day! That is exponential. While their accelerated testing might be the factor their death rate though is worrisome.
Wish TMKsouth will say something he might know.
Leave Madagascar grin grin. I don't know what changed about them, thought they were going to go the 'it's not for Africa route'. I don't know what to make of south Africa. One one hand their deaths are relatively low but on the other, their infection rates are still surging which only translate to more deaths. On becoming another Brazil, I don't know about that Nigeria probably holds that spot. Reason is Brazil was recording higher deaths right from the onset(same with the U.S) while SA's own has been around the 2.5% CFR. So they're closer to chile than Brazil I think. Also those countries(US and Brazil) happen to be among the most populated in the world( not that it plays a super dominant role). But with their government seeming unbothered by the recent trends maybe they see something we don't. At least their testing is large unlike a certain country grin sad.
I always look forward for more contributions from you for the rest of the year grin
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Investnow2017: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

But all this was projected months ago. Millions infections and 40,000+ deaths in SA. The lockdown was to equip the health system and prevent it from being overwhelmed.

So it's not surprising, the President forewarned the nation.
Madiba, thanks for your input. If I may ask what parameters led your govt to come up with such prediction. What did they see or foresee? And it does seem the larger chunk of the fatality is coming from the black populace.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by YEBOmadiba: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Investnow2017:

Madiba, thanks for your input. If I may ask what parameters led your govt to come up with such prediction. What did they see or foresee? And it does seem the larger chunk of the fatality is coming from the black populace.

Local scientists and universities came up with the models. It didn't help that the virus began just as winter was setting in and will only end in September. We have one if the coldest winters on the continent, sometimes it even snows. So some people were confusing covid with flu and kept on mixing with other people.

All races are affected but the black people stand out because we are the majority of the population.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Hunterovo: 2:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Don't go out when it's not important, wear a mask when you go out!
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by James4bright(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

TMksouth has been banned just for being South African by the twa*t IceyJayz and his twin a*nal counterpart James4bright.

He told me they were gunning for him because they can't win any debate against him. Sore LOSERS! angry

Lmao. He's gone guys, deal with it.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Iceyjayz: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

TMksouth has been banned just for being South African by the twa*t IceyJayz and his twin a*nal counterpart James4bright.

He told me they were gunning for him because they can't win any debate against him. Sore LOSERS! angry

Lol the lazy dumbass is here again, neega go create randland forum and stop disturbing our peace here, we don't need any lazy xenophobic coon here. cheesy

Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by James4bright(m): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lol the lazy dumbass is here again, neega go create randland forum and stop disturbing our peace here, we don't need any lazy xenophobic coon here. cheesy

God bless you bro. Lol
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Iceyjayz: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2020
James4bright:

God bless you bro. Lol
Don't mind him, he's so obsessed with this forum.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by knowhowk: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Even if Convit one and nine Birus end in other countries of the world it will never end in Nigeria I saw the way they were dragging one man away from his house and I asked myself person wey Coro dey worry fit posses such strength to resist arrest Buhari u don kill us finish
. U belong to the Ignorant Class of People Spreading ignorance to affect others .So U mean once someone is Tested Positive to Corona Virus He or she must loose strength immediately and become Unconscious .The Virus has stages ,if not treated on time it becomes worse and requires the need for Ventilator or Oxygen .Keep your Ignorance to yourself and stop coming to a Public Forum to Constitute Nuisance
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2020
knowhowk:
. U belong to the Ignorant Class of People Spreading ignorance to affect others .So U mean once someone is Tested Positive to Corona Virus He or she must loose strength immediately and become Unconscious .The Virus has stages ,if not treated on time it becomes worse and requires the need for Ventilator or Oxygen .Keep your Ignorance to yourself and stop coming to a Public Forum to Constitute Nuisance
shut up... I knw u are a beneficiary
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Char1es: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2020
In order to fight the virus, we need to wear masks; in order to relieve the threat of hunger, we need to allow people to earn money.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by YEBOmadiba: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
James4bright:

Lmao. He's gone guys, deal with it.

So u LOSERS couldn't win debates against him so u resorted to this u lowlifes grin grin That includes u in fake Dubai, IceyJayz, u serial self-servicer! cheesy

Stop mentioning me u suckers.
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by Iceyjayz: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

So u LOSERS couldn't win debates against him so u resorted to this u lowlifes grin grin That includes u in fake Dubai, IceyJayz, u serial self-servicer! cheesy

Stop mentioning me u suckers.
Says a lazy fvcktard who lives in the slum of Soweto, I wonder who gave you phone and data

lowlife. broke fool!cheesy
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by CanadaOrBust: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
kikero:

They suspended flights from China, but crucially,

I put up a thread about this and some people are actually agreeing with u:
https://www.nairaland.com/5978113/covid-19-lockdown-right-wrong#91507403
Re: 603 New COVID-19 Cases, 393 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 4 - (2933 Tested) by D4donnn: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
Traviscottt:

Boss I'm around her , please can we talk discreetly on WhatsApp

Nigerian Doctor Saves ‘dying Man’ On Azman Airline Flight [PHOTOS] / Photos Of Mayowa Ahmed At Lagos Hospital (LUTH) Amid Scam Controversy. / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos