Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Aubameyang Edging Towards New Arsenal Deal & Arsenal Target ‘ready To Join’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Edging Towards New Arsenal Deal & Arsenal Target ‘ready To Join’ (205 Views)

West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice / Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang Edging Towards New Arsenal Deal & Arsenal Target ‘ready To Join’ by ishoras(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2020
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is reportedly nearing a new deal at Arsenal.

The former Borussia Dortmund striker has been in fine form for the Gunners this season and notched 19 league goals in 30 games for the club. That has seen focus turn to his new contract, and according to ESPN there is ‘growing confidence’ that a breakthrough can be found.

The outlet reports that Aubameyang wants a three-year deal on £250,000 per-week to stay at the Emirates, which is a sizable commitment for a player that is 31-years-old. This comes just days after the club agreed a new long-term deal with Bukayo Saka.

Thomas Partey is “ready” to join Arsenal, according to Graham Hunter.

Partey, 27, has been a target for Arteta for some time and is believed to be available for around £45million from Atletico Madrid. A release clause means the Spanish club have little way of stopping the move.

Atletico midfielder Partey has strongly been linked with a move to Arsenal ahead of the transfer window opening.

Speaking to Bet365, Hunter claimed that Partey would be the perfect signing for the Gunners.

“Mikel Arteta will want to work with youth-team players but until Per Mertesacker, who is in charge of the academy and I’ve got complete faith in to start a conveyor belt of hard, tough, well-trained, skilled footballers coming through, until that point they need to add quality,” he said.

“If I was to look around immediately I’d buy a bargain-basement Luka Jovic from Real Madrid, I’d buy Thomas Partey from Atletico and Partey is ready to come to Arsenal, and Dayot Upamecano from Leipzig would be a perfect reinforcement at the back.”

For more Transfer news visit://
https://247newscentre.com/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea / Madrid’s Laliga Success ‘one Of My Best Days As A Professional’, Says Zidane / Kane 'would Not Be So Special' In Another Team - Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.