Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Become A Social Media Influencer. I Shall Show You How For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Social Media Influencer. I Shall Show You How For Free. (186 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Social Media Influencer. I Shall Show You How For Free. by Idonmakeam: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Lets face it, Nigeria need smart people to create wealth and employers of labour. Your degree has limits, the economy cannot support the millions of graduates coming out of the Universities every year. Therefore, take advantage of your phone and internet, become an influencer, become the next big name in Nigeria. Join this Facebook group where we help each other towards becoming major influencers for free. No money involved. Lets take advantage of the internet and win together.

https://web./3337664222940028/
Re: Become A Social Media Influencer. I Shall Show You How For Free. by Idonmakeam: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Banish unemployment today.
Re: Become A Social Media Influencer. I Shall Show You How For Free. by Idonmakeam: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Join us for free, lets network.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineer Job at Dedicom Associates Intl’ Limited / How To Search For Jobs Online / Electricity Problems? Give Your Opinion For A Chance To Win 20,000 Naira!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.