Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe (7074 Views)

After Massive Kano APC Rally , Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bombshell On Obidients / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Kingnelson9: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Yebosola:

With your 5%? The last time he ask for your votes, what happen? U are Atikulating all over the space, if u don't say here I am, nobody will say there u are.
u cal them 5% bt cnt do without them,abeg gerrout!
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by OPPPS: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Esseite:

GEJ even had a SW chief of staff... that was how close equality was considered.
Keep your deceit to your self.

Internet does not forget

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Ideke9000: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
Yebosola:

We are freeborn, we don't need freedom fighters.
ohkay..then you should be focused on the skull mining and organ harvesting going on SW
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2020
franchasng:
Tell the foolish Professor, that's if he actually said what the poster posted here.

Igbos are the most rational tribe in Nigeria. Igbos are saying treat every tribe fairly and give them equal opportunities to survive, and not just favoring some tribes to the detriment of others, how does that make Igbos bad

Igbos are saying if you want to fight corruption in Nigeria, don't start by killing only corrupt people in Niger Delta or Middle-Belt or Yoruba land or Igbo land or Hausa land or Fulani land, kill them all, do m t kill others and spare those from your side.

Igbos are saying, stop attacking only the Ijaw man who once ruled Nigeria saying he destroyed Nigeria, calling him the most corrupt man in Nigeria, when we have more corrupt politicians from other tribes like Bola Tinubu, Rochas Okorocha, Adams Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Orji Kali, Rotimi Amaechi, Fashola, etc....don't be bias, be fair and just to all, that's what Igbos are saying and the only reason they hate Igbos for challenging them and questioning their biasness towards other tribes.

Only cowards and unqualified people are usually scared of fair playing ground because they know that under a fair playing ground, they will not succeed, so they need to cheat, they need to cut corners in order to shine, that's why most tribes hate Igbos. They know that given a fair playing ground for all Nigerians, the Igbos will outshine them, so they want the skewed and destroyed system of things in Nigeria to remain for them to continue to shine.

If Yorubas were reasonable and fair enough in their reasoning, they ought to have thrown their support behind Igbo 2023 Presidency, at least since 1970, Yoruba man has ruled Nigeria twice as Military Head of State and as President. They would have supported Igbos as a way of mending the cracked political relationship between Igbos and Yorubas and watch how Igbos will reciprocate.

But out of selfishness, greed, unreasonable nature and hatred, Yorubas will give 1 billion stupid reasons why 2023 Presidency should be for the Yorubas, honestly, if I were a Yoruba man, I will be blunt to tell my people, we are not being reasonable nor fair at all!!

But will any Yoruba do that Never!!

Let's watch and see

Trash.. Lets make it simple

PDP igbo 2023

APC yoruba 2023

It is fair like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Ideke9000: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

So u sef dey visit Ashewo thread

Manage this grin
grin cheesy how much for 2 nuts cheesy cheesy
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:
grin cheesy how much for 2 nuts cheesy cheesy
She go collect ur papa house, all ur family properties for 2 nuts gringrin tongue

1 Like

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Yebosola(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

Omenka is with u.. He just whining the igbo guys... Reverse psychology, shey u get??

I salute u sir grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Ideke9000: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

She go collect ur papa house, all ur family properties for 2 nuts gringrin tongue
drop her number ..let me reason with her cheesy

1 Like

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by tinsel: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are definitely not Igbo hence the crap about word of wisdom from a total failure such as Kingsley Moghalu.
Moghalu a failure?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Yebosola(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:
ohkay..then you should be focused on the skull mining and organ harvesting going on SW

“Igbos must stop ethnic noise-making”K. Moghalu

2 Likes

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:
drop her number ..let me reason with her cheesy

Ur generations past, present n future can't afford her..... grin

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Minjim: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2020
SmartPolician:
He is using "they" for his people.

I don't see how he will be any better than those he criticized if he is not proud of his root.

Senseless idiot

Meanwhile, there's no ethnic group that hasn't been marginalized in Nigeria.

I think Niger Delta people are the biggest losers in this whole shitty arrangement

He made it obvious that he's Nigerian before he's Igbo

And he's referring to those Igbos stuck in the past
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Dedetwo(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

Igbos are the least... Even 3 states is enough for ur people

I guess such empty tin cannot shout the so-called "Black lives Matter". What a joke. You are a typical Nigerian.
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Yebosola(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Kingnelson9:
u cal them 5% bt cnt do without them,abeg gerrout!

Dreamer, do without them indeed, y leaving your cave to Lagos, borrow yourself brain.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Gabkosh: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
Igbochief001:

U call yourselves an igbo man but use "they " on your people ....it shows how much u respect the Igbo nation

Igbos should stop crying marginalization when the marginalization is on going

$22 billion was taken ...not a cent would be spent on Igbo land

Air peace has been begging for land to build aviation hub in enugu but federal government has refused ...even when enugu government has offered to replace the land two times over

Igbos absolutely have zero victim mentality , someone with victim mentality won't go to the north and build , someone with victim mentality won't go back to South south and build ... someone with victim mentality won't go back to South West and build .... someone with victim mentality won't get back on their feat after the war like igbos ...

In politics ....there is nothing igbos haven't done to build bridge and trust , igbos have voted south South , south west , north many time ...

Truth is u can't play politic with people who don't trust u , there is nothing Igbo man would play in politics that would make Yoruba and hausa man hand over to an Igbo man ......they have done so much evil to the igbo man they fear revenge ....that's just the simple plain truth

[/b] I dare , tell me what igbos need to do politically that's we haven't done over and over again [b]

Restructuring of a free nation is the only way for ab igbo man

Bros u would learn the hardway ...I mrvitalis ... learned it the hard way ....they would praise u now they need u ...when they go inside they would call u fool .......onu has been playing loyal since 1999 how much do they respect him , same with Joe igbokwe ...and these are the model igbos they want us to follow
[/s]Are you normal? Which south west did you vote for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
OPPPS:

Keep your deceit to your self.

Internet does not forget

GEJ's statement:.. the clamour was on the six leadership position in the country, he was hand tied due to political reasons beyond his reach which were elective, moreover the House or rep leadership was zoned to the SW, which was rejected by same SW. but went all out to balance that federal character with Executive appointments to the extent his Chief of staff was SW.

Quote from your link...

According to him, “the issue of federal character and position, especially those political offices, were quite worrisome to me, but we had to achieve political balancing and federal character.

“That is why this thing you describe as zoning was to make sure that every zone should be represented in the one you describe as top six, but for some political reasons, it was not possible. But on my own, in terms of appointments, I tried to see that the way appointment was made, you will agree with me that the appointments we have made so far did not exclude any section.”
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Gabkosh: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Igbos have victim mentality ? Talk another thing Bros
Yes, igbos have victim mentality. Una too dey cry victim. The man is right and knows his people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by franchasng: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

Trash.. Lets make it simple

PDP igbo 2023

APC yoruba 2023

It is fair like this
If you truly want to be fair, if you are reasonable enough, if you want peace, unity and progress in Nigeria, what was done to Yorubas in 1999 should be done for Igbos in 2023, forget party issue, Yorubas ought to throw their weight behind Igbo 2023 Presidency, and believe me, if they do, most of the projects will still go to Southwest because whoever that Igbo man will be will still be a Lagosian who would favor Lagos in most of his policies.

But as a typical Yoruba man you are, I don't expect you to reason fairly on this, so let it continue as you guys have made it to....2023 presents a rare opportunity for Igbos and Yorubas to mend their political rivalry of decades, and I am sure Yorubas will throw it to the bin out of selfishness, wickedness and hatred for anything Igbo.

Go and think about what I wrote, meditate on it, is it fair for Yorubas that just ruled Nigeria for 8 years straight from 1999 to 2007 to start clamoring to produce President again in 2023 when we have other Nigerian tribes who haven't produced one, in a multitribal nation like Nigeria that we all are praying for unity of purpose, think it. If you say it's fair, my prayer is may nature give you such fairness in all you do in life

1 Like

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Kingnelson9: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Yebosola:

Dreamer, do without them indeed, y leaving your cave to Lagos, borrow yourself brain.
see this almajiri o,na ur papa get lagos? Lagos na no-mans-land
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by LukasPodolski: 8:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Ideke9000:
the thread was going on well untill you came with your useless emotional posts.

that's how you said the best universities are in the east, i told you to list then...you couldn't.

shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Ideke9000: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

you think everybody is as broke as you ..this one cannot collect morethan 10k for Short time cheesy
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Gabkosh: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2020
Dedetwo:

If this nonsense did not come from a failure such as Kingsley Moghalu, I would have wasted some time on thoughtful lane.
Truth they say, is very painful. So I am not surprised at you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Ideke9000: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:

the thread was going on well untill you came with your useless emotional posts.

that's how you said the best universities are in the east, i told you to list then...you couldn't.

shame.
Afonja, open a thread on skull mining in SW and go masturbate there
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Gabkosh: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Esseite:
All security heads none SE
Least to almost none FG infrastructure in SE
$22bn loan - SE excluded
Train track- SE excluded
Seaport/Dryport- SE excluded
Second niger bridge - to be tolled
Appointments - SE 5%
Executive hierarchy- SE none
Legislative hierarchy- SE Chief whip.

What is Victim mentality again?
Sebi una chest beat say una born to rule Africa. Oya, come and rule na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Dedetwo(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

Well we rewarded Joe with commisioner for gutter affairs gringringrin

Since his brothers cudnt help him with a job, we have him comm. For gutter affairs in Lagos...

Yorubas are too nice grin and u no it

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11864389_screenshot20200705072924_jpega2f4ed8e039874a50f6be5d6b1836cec

The background of the pic looks like Maroko in Lagos during old times.
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yes, igbos have victim mentality. Una too dey cry victim. The man is right and knows his people.
So complaining about wrong done to u is victim mentality ? ... really are igbos not being marginalized ? Are they ?

U borrow 22 billion u give south east zone zero ...they complain u call it victim mentality ?

U build rail exclude south east they complain ...you call it victim mentality

U have no Igbo AIG they complain I call it victim mentality ?

Would someone with victim mentality go over to North and buy hectares of land ?

Would someone with victim mentality go back to South West and buy land

Would someone with victim mentality go back to south south and buy land ?

Oga are igbos marginalized ? The answer is yes
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]Are you normal? Which south west did you vote for?
Obasanjo is from which zone ?
Dedetwo:

The background of the pic looks like Maroko in Lagos during old time.
Reason we appointed igbo man as gutter affairs grin
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Chris525: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
I really dont get your drift. If you dont mind, I'd need some clarity but you have to be civil. Otherwise dont mind.

OPPPS:

Most of you are hypocrite.

These were the comments of your fellow Igbos people.
The most hypocrite are your people
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Gabkosh: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

Not as much as yorubas fight themselves
We see that in commutes clashing going on across igboland
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Igbochief001:
Obasanjo is from which zone ?
If u didn't vote Obi, u wud av voted Falae
And if u didn't voted any, yoruba wud still have won.

Ur vote is inconsequential
Re: IGBOS : Kingsley Moghalu Drops Bomb On The South East Tribe by Dedetwo(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11864583_screenshot20200705075152_jpeg2b1461314ed2202eb3b58df5681d7cae

This is straight from Osogbo. You can keep her for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Berserk In Court, Says ‘buhari Can’t Intimidate Me / What An Israeli Who Lived In Plateau State For 5 Years Said About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.