Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC (214 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC by Jnewsreporters: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2020
A former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has described as irresponsible and cheap politics, a statement credited to the All Progressives Congress, which tried to link him with a cyber-crime suspect, Ramon Abbas aka Hushpuppi, who was recently arrested in the United Arab Emirates and extradited to the United States.

This is contained in a statement titled, “Cyber Criminals: APC ‘s Statement Irresponsible, Says Saraki,” issued on Saturday by the media aide to the ex-Senate President, Yusuph Olaniyonu.

The APC’s statement, signed by its Deputy Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, had demanded the probe of some Peoples Democratic Party leaders, including Saraki, over their alleged romance with Abbas.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/07/I-never-associate-myself-with-hushpuppi.html?m=1

Re: I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC by dukeprince50: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Lolz
Re: I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC by LegendAnselm: 4:54am On Jul 05, 2020
Apc! apc! Is an evil party. Whoever da surport them is evil. It was apc that sent my uncle tinubu to his early political grave. What about oshimoo? Likewise ambonde
Re: I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC by Bruno3000(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2020
haha... Peter denying Jesus.
Re: I Never Associate Myself With Hushpuppi, I Don't Know Him L - Saraki To APC by Mynd44: 5:35am On Jul 05, 2020

(1)

Breaking News: EFCC Clears The Air, Says Magu Not Arrested By DSS. / I Was Cleared Of Forgery, Fraud Allegation, Paid N10.7m Compensation - Dr Steven / 774, 000 Jobs Face-off Ngige Apologize To NASS, Keyamo Adamant (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.