Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Investent During Economy Crisis -the Best Option - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investent During Economy Crisis -the Best Option (206 Views)

Economic Hardship: Focus on Surviving the Current Hunger Crisis / "Best Option Now": Nigerian Man Surprised As He Sees Filling Station Use Cooking / Best Option For Abuja Real Estate Investors In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investent During Economy Crisis -the Best Option by Realty4Live(m): 4:53am On Jul 05, 2020
*GOOD MORNING*
*A tree will never BEND for you to CLIMB*
*Climbing a tree must start from the GROUND*

*Success will never lower its STANDARDS to accommodate you*
*You have to RAISE your standards to ACHIEVE success*

*God PROVIDES food for every BIRD, but not in its NEST*
*Manna was to be PICKED, it never fell in the baskets of Israelites*

*Today RISE up to the CHALLENGES ahead of you and FACE your FEARS*..
*YES YOU CAN DO IT !!!*

*SMART INVESTORS BUY REAL ESTATE WHEN IN ECONOMY CRISIS*

*"It important to note that when the stock market is doing poorly, investors who are looking for other opportunities find that real estate is a safe haven." *Mihal Gartenberg.*

In the Light of COVID19 induced economic recession - we are making sure you get the best real estate offer that will appreciate within the shortest time period and a good returns on 'ur investment.

This is the time to smartly invest your money, don't keep your money idle.

The safest place to lockdown money is *real estate* because money in bank is loosing value by the day while money in real estate is gaining value.

*“No investment on earth is so safe, so sure, so certain to enrich its owners as undeveloped realty. I always advise my friends to place their savings in realty near a growing city. There is no such savings bank anywhere.”* ex American President "Stephen Grover Cleveland ( The 22nd and 24th.)The only president in American history to serve two nonconsecutive terms in office (1885–1889 and 1893–1897).

You can reach out to me now *0802 333 2958*
Or,
Just tap the link below to WhatsApp me.���
https:///2348023332958

Take a cruise to my Facebook page and pin down your choice estate today,

https://www.facebook.com/moscotechrealty/
or visit:https//www.moscotechrealty.com

If you buy at least just 1 acre of *lagoon gate Estate* today - you will celebrate me later. A promise!
Re: Investent During Economy Crisis -the Best Option by Realty4Live(m): 5:21am On Jul 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Make Passive Income/money Online / One On One Free Digital Marketing Training .(woo Let Go There) / Energy Problems? Tell Us For A Chance To Win 20k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.