Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition (50705 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Father Mbaka, Hints Him About His Presidential Ambition / Ned Nwoko, Zlatan, Charles Inojie, Chinedu Ikedieze Endorse ATTENTION MAGAZINE / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

You must be a Trumptard masquerading and blinded like other MAGAts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDkTOKI7Ro

Lincoln Project indeed. undecided

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

Better inject some chlorine and disinfectants into your head as suggested by Tramp so that you can think straight.

Don't tell me that you too are suffering from TDS. Can't you see the ink blots? shocked

1 Share

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Don't tell me that you too are suffering from TDS. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOI3ycbaCaE
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
alexhl:

Why Wizkid, Davido and Dbanj might become a frequent visitors to the historic White House of the USA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkA9jQrdlY

Kanye West attempting to visit his African roots in music. They certainly have somethings in common, let's see whether this will lead to a mutual benefit for the better.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
bigtt76:

He and his wife are good friends with the president undecided

Kanye West is making friends and connections in high places.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Welcome to the American Circus. grin

Hope you won't commit suicide along with Trump once he loses in November.
Better see a shrink fast, your mental capacity is greatly diminished. Lunacy and psychosis are real.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

As advised by your Dear leader, you should go and inject yourself with some disinfectants and chlorine to cure your imbecility. Best advice that narcissistic delusional orange orangutan has ever given to his zombie followers.

My advise to you is to get treatment for the different symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome you are exhibiting here on the forum before it gets too late.

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
golddare:

It's funny though, you can never tell but what do we now?

They surely know how to talk the talk but when it comes to the time for them to walk the walk they suddenly develop cold feet. undecided
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by golddare: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

They surely know how to talk the talk but when it comes to the time for them to walk the walk they suddenly develop cold feet. undecided

They have no idea the power they possessed, history has it that the Nigerian students was part of the movement for the Nigerian independence.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

My advise to you is to get treatment for the different symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome you are exhibiting here on the forum before it gets too late.

DELUSIONAL RETARDED BRAINWASHED FOOOOOOL.

Hope you won't commit suicide when the orange orangutan is voted out in November. Hope you family will seek mental help for you before the9or it might just be too late.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Duru009:

I gues you have NOT been following America politics!

Trump will come back easily......

Joe biden is NOT even a strong contender against Trump.....

80% of the vote will go to Trump!!

Bookmark this page...

Spot on. cheesy

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

Better see a shrink fast, your mental capacity is greatly diminished. Lunacy and psychosis are real.

I didn't know that you are also suffering from P.T.S.S. (Poisonous Toxic Shock Syndrome). shocked

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
golddare:

They have no idea the power they possessed, history has it that the Nigerian students was part of the movement for the Nigerian independence.

Is that not what the likes of Sowore possessed and used, was it enough? undecided
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

DELUSIONAL RETARDED BRAINWASHED FOOOOOOL.

Hope you won't commit suicide when the orange orangutan is voted out in November. Hope you family will seek mental help for you before the9or it might just be too late.

Why would I commit suicide when I am not a suicide bomber? shocked

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by golddare: 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Is that not what the likes of Sowore possessed and used, was it enough? undecided

Sowore taught he had the youth, he had the strategy but lacked the money to mobilized them. The old politicians have spoilt them.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by Pickieox(m): 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
themonk:
Dude wants to drop an album.

Nope, dude is discreetly working for Donald Trump re-election. Do you believe his giving his life to jesus is for real? All na for media stunts...Kanye just dey play hollywood script and the money is coming in...But he is as well preparing for his future political ambition too...
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
PigTormentor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOI3ycbaCaE

Your fake Lincoln Project shows that Democrats are really power thirsty. The black votes you think you have Kanye West is going to split it when he contests. cheesy

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by ThinkFreely: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Duru009:

I gues you have NOT been following America politics!

Trump will come back easily......

Joe biden is NOT even a strong contender against Trump.....

80% of the vote will go to Trump!!

Bookmark this page...
You are the person still locked in 2016.
I will bookmark it and remind you.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by McDonie: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
ncpat:
You think politics is child's play

Am with you on this bro.
I don't know know why people feel because they have a large fan base and money, they will just wake up and starting canvassing for an elevated position as Presidency. Not in any other country, in United State of America.

Well if he ends up winning, America will as well have shown especially Nigeria how demean the presidency position is.

There's nothing bad in being ambitious, but you will have to lay a foundation before the main building commence and before moving into the constructed house.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by Flairoqy(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn Niggarrr
Isoright

You must be a real niggarrr
Like i said anybody can delve into politics...
Even me Last last
After all the bombing
Na politics go end am
i go Join a party with Great ideology
I nor go join APC! Never. For me to join APC i better join PDP

Then like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government
Then boom
I go begin they introduce some real niggarrrz bill
I go introduce the bill make all religious institutions dey pay huge amount of tax
I go propose or introduce the bill to legalize weed
I go begin recommend and make sure all my real niggarrrz in the street get government contracts
Are you a bot? You type like you've been programmed grin I'm very sure I've read this post before
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Your fake Lincoln Project shows that Democrats are really power thirsty. The black votes you think you have Kanye West is going to split it when he contests. cheesy

Dummy, see how retarded you are. Lincoln project is run by REPUBLICANS who wants to get rid of the lying racist SOB. The head of the Lincoln project is none other than George Conway the husband of kelleyan Conway. She's the most visible thrusted Trump senior adviser appaering all over the networks lying for the incompetent lying SOB. Gorge Conway has been a Republican before brainwashed kids like you were even born.
Google the Lincoln Project - it was formed in 2019 by REPUBLICANS.
Dumb ass fool.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by Duru009(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You are the person still locked in 2016.
I will bookmark it and remind you.

You better bro.....

Just few months to goooooo
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2020
PigTormentor:

Dummy, see how retarded you are.

We shall soon see who is retarded. cool

PigTormentor:

Lincoln project is run by REPUBLICANS who wants to get rid of the lying racist SOB.

Half truth and lies. It was also run by former Republicans who have an ax to grind with Trump. See the link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lincoln_Project

PigTormentor:

The head of the Lincoln project is none other than George Conway the husband of kelleyan Conway. She's the most visible thrusted Trump senior adviser appaering all over the networks lying for the incompetent lying SOB.

Gorge Conway has been a Republican before brainwashed kids like you were even born.

Gorge Conway ko, George Conway ni. What you said there is an half truth seasoned with lies which is typical with desperate Democrats.

PigTormentor:

Google the Lincoln Project - it was formed in 2019 by REPUBLICANS.

The half truth is when you said the Lincoln Project was formed by Republicans and that George "Conway has been a Republican before brainwashed kids like you were even born." The other part you refused to say or lied about is that it was also formed by former Republicans, as George Conway is no longer a Republican, he is now an independent who left the Republican Party because of sour grapes. See the link:

PigTormentor:

Dumb ass fool.

It is now clear who the "Dumb ass fool" is. grin

1 Share

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

We shall soon see who is retarded. cool

Half truth and lies. It was also run by former Republicans who have an ax to grind with Trump. See the link.

Gorge Conway ko, George Conway ni. What you said there is an half truth seasoned with lies which is typical with desperate Democrats.

The half truth is when you said the Lincoln Project was formed by Republicans and that George "Conway has been a Republican before brainwashed kids like you were even born." The other part you refused to say or lied about is that it was also formed by former Republicans, as George Conway is no longer a Republican, he is now an independent who left the Republican Party because of sour grapes. See the link:

It is now clear who the "Dumb ass fool" is. grin

Before your farther even got your mother pregnant, George Conway was already a Republican.
Childish brainwashed FOOL. You are even dumber than I first thought.
Done wasting my time responding to a brainwashed clueless Foxtard fool like you.

STFU and GET LOST.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by Finnestgreat: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

But that is exactly what they said about Trump. cheesy
yes but it is impossible for kanye west to be the President of USA. First of all the whites, Asians and Mexicans in America won't vote for him.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
PigTormentor:

Before your farther even got your mother pregnant, George Conway was already a Republican.

farther ko, father ni. undecided Do you even know my know my age?

PigTormentor:

Childish brainwashed FOOL. You are even dumber than I first thought.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11879632_outofbullets_gif640eed783bd8990046986f18f99a73fa

You seem to have run out of ammo. shocked

PigTormentor:

Done wasting my time responding to a brainwashed clueless Foxtard fool like you.

Someone said one should not make an effort to teach a pig because you will end up annoying the pig and wasting your time. You seem to be annoyed, was it anything I said? cheesy

PigTormentor:

STFU and GET LOST.

Ouch! I must have touched a raw nerve there. grin If you have no joy in your religion or party give Jesus a chance in your life. God bless. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11879631_outofammo_jpeg7a30a1aee85a38db8bb3167725779a1e
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finnestgreat:

yes but it is impossible for kanye west to be the President of USA. First of all the whites, Asians and Mexicans in America won't vote for him.

Why wouldn't they vote for Kanye West, is it because he 'was' black? cool
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by PigTormentor: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
[s]
OLAADEGBU:

farther ko, father ni. undecided Do you even know my know my age?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11879632_outofbullets_gif640eed783bd8990046986f18f99a73fa

You seem to have run out of ammo. shocked

Someone said one should not make an effort to teach a pig because you will end up annoying the pig and wasting your time. You seem to be annoyed, was it anything I said? cheesy

Ouch! I must have touched a raw nerve there. grin If you have no joy in your religion or party give Jesus a chance in your life. God bless. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11879631_outofammo_jpeg7a30a1aee85a38db8bb3167725779a1e

[/s]

Jesus ko, Jeslut ni.

Mumu...get your head out of your pastor's ass....stop sucking your priest's dick. you are dumb and stupid as hell.. grin grin grin grin grin

99 percent of the Americans who will vote out the idiot are Christians, so this your stupid attempt at making it a religious issue is so delusional is not even funny.

Hispanics are 100 percent more Christians than you will ever be and they are voting against the Trump. Mexican are more Christians than you will ever be, Hondurans, and others from Latin America have been Christians before your fore fathers even heard the word Jesus.

African Americans are more than 98 percent Christians and they are voting against Trump.
White America is 99 percent Christians and they are voting against Trump.

Only delusional pastor brainwashed Nigerian Christians are still worshiping the loser. The good thing is that most of you religious zombies can't even vote and the ones that can are so small, their impact will not even be felt in any town not to talk of a city/State/Country.

By your childish utterances, it's clear even to the blind that you are nothing but a kid who lacks an depth knowledge and understanding of the topic at hand. Go and relax, when Nov 3rd gets here and we vote out the lying racist, dotard out of office, you will simply blame the press, Hispanics, African Americans, Muslims, Hindus, Chinese, Educate Whites, Liberals, common sense Americans and others for the loss while absorbing the incompetent lying Son of A Bitch racist bastard idiot sorry excuse of a President.

STFU and GTFOH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by Finnestgreat: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why wouldn't they vote for Kanye West, is it because he 'was' black? cool
NO! but they know that kanye west can't control the affairs of america.
Re: Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition by tatatar: 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why do you hate Trump that bad? Are you a Muslim? undecided
Brainless religious zombie...the name aptly fits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo) / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji / 11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.