Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

How To Calculate Swap Fees - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Calculate Swap Fees (276 Views)

How To Calculate Crypto Profit And Loss? / How To Calculate Gold Rate Today In India? / Help Me Calculate The Value Of My Shares With Fidelity Bank Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Swap Fees by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2020
I'm actually getting pretty confused with how the fees are being calculated, I have used the formula I thought was supposed to be used, but I keep getting a different charge other than the one I'm calculating... Would really appreciate it if someone could explain it

In terms of stocks preferably, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Income Lockdown Proof And Recession Proof / Get This Book And Change Your Financial Story. / Get Access To Udemy Courses 100% FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.