Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Marrying A Usa Wife Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Marrying A Usa Wife Help (813 Views)

How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away / I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Usa Wife Help by omoboy1: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
Hello room,

My friend needs help badly, here is the story,

My friend George is 28 years old, he meat a girl from new York on Facebook, and she is coming to Nigeria to marry my guy this month ending, the problem now is that my guy do not no how to about the visa things after the wedding, he got no job, he did not finish uni, and so many things

So guys what are the things he needs to do to get the us visa before the end of this yes

Thanks
Omoboy1

Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2011
Is that ur friend's pics?
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2011
omoboy1:

Hello room,

My friend needs help badly, here is the story,
My friend George  is 28 years old,  he meat a girl from new York on Facebook, and she is coming to Nigeria to marry my guy this month ending,  the problem now is that my guy do not no how to about the visa things after the wedding, he got no job, he did not finish uni, and so many things
So guys what are the things he needs to do to get the us visa before the end of this yes
Thanks
Omoboy1 

It's always best to request help, as long as you let prospective advisers know you're the one with the dilemma as described above. No one knows who you are, so why bring in an invisible friend?
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by DisGuy: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
tell the girl to relocate to nigeria grin

voila, problem solved
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by UNLEASHED(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
It will dawn on you/your friend, when she asks you for $500 to pay her flight ticket before you realize you've fallen victim to a scammer
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by snowbuster: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2011
she will have to go back to the state after wedding to file for you has a spouse , she will have to call the homeland security or go online all she need to do to bring her husband to the state , its take 6 month to a year to get all that done
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by endmoll(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2011
Tell your friend to go visajourney.com,he will find all the help he needs from there even more than he can imagine of. I hope this helps.
Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by omoboy1: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
endmoll:

Tell your friend to go visajourney.com,he will find all the help he needs from there even more than he can imagine of. I hope this helps.
God bless you for the site, I own you one Mtn recard (00) lol. Thanks u are the man
UNLEASHED:

It will dawn on you/your friend, when she asks you for $500 to pay her flight ticket before you realize you've fallen victim to a scammer

she no be like your wife, this one get money, and she be black,

Re: Marrying A Usa Wife Help by kadman(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
omoboy1:

she no be like your wife, this one get money, and she be black,

Best response ever !

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Visa In 1 Week!no Initial Deposit Required / Justwise, Vicjustice And Other, Please Advise Me On This / Where Would You Rather Be In A Weekday If You Had The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.