Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Welcome - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Welcome (135 Views)

Welcome To Lahore Call Girls Services / Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness / Welcome To 9ja, General Hospital Zuru LGA Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome by Cydsessions7: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello everyone. This is Cyd Sessions.

I am in the practice of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). CBT is a form of talk therapy that is result-oriented, goal-focused and collaborative in nature. It is a process of psychotherapy that assumes that unhelpful thinking patterns result in unhelpful emotions and behaviours. CBT has historically been proven to be highly effective when used in situations of:

1. Anxiety (and some types of fear).
2. Depression.
3. Anger & aggression.
4. Stress disorders.
5. Eating disorders.
6. Smoking cessation plans.
7. Problematic gambling and some other forms of addictions etc

In effect, if you find that in your Relationships, Career, Personal growth and Development, Recreational aspects of life, et cetera you are experiencing anxiety, depression, stress and other undesirable emotional outcomes, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help you in addressing such issues.

I will be sharing awareness messages on issues surrounding the experience and expression of emotional reactions. You will have access to awareness on the relationship between thoughts, emotions and consequences. You will have access to messages on self awareness, and how being in touch with your identity can remind you of your purpose.

You can follow Cyd Sessions on Instagram @cyd_sessions, on Twitter and Facebook @cydsessions. On my handles, you will be able to request therapy sessions with a certified CBT Practitioner.

Welcome.
Re: Welcome by lawrenzooo: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2020
I think i need this..

1 Like

Re: Welcome by Cydsessions7: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simply request for a session by booking on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/cydsessions/services/

Or follow us on Twitter using: @cydsessions or on Instagram using: @cyd_sessions

While there, you can send a DM and we will book you in for consultation.

Best regard

(1) (Reply)

43 Delta Govt House Staff Test Positive For COVID-19 / COVID-19: Every Nigerian Must Take Responsibility, Says Sanwo-Olu / 56 Recovered Coronavirus Patients Discharged In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.