Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos (2454 Views)

Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello / Cosmas Ndukwe Files Suit To Stop PDP Primaries / 2023: Cosmas Ndukwe Asks Court To Stop PDP Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by Validated: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:
Breaking !!!!

Federal High Court, Abuja has refused to grant APC prayer to restrain TV stations in Nigeria from accepting or playing all Adams Oshiomhole's EdoDecides2016 campaign videos, using copyright law and other related issues.

What a prayer before the court! They are ashamed of their own campaign against their own candidate.
Indeed, tomorrow is now speaking for itself against Oshiomhole and the APC.

The Court ruled that it's an own goal (and not an offside goal as contemplated by the Applicant); therefore, by all standard, the goal will have to be counted for the opponents (PDP) as though they (APC) scored it by themselves for themselves .

I can't believe they actually went to court to restrict valid statements made to the public glare. Nothing Judges can't see in the hands of APC.

But Oshiomhole played it on TV stations in Nigeria 2016 and he didn't go to court. Why now? Is it because ize-lyamu is in APC?

This is becoming more interesting by the day. Wow, Whatever one says today may come for him/she tomorrow!

If Adams is not a mediocre how will he even think his past cannot be referred to? Or was he lying to Edo people?

They are trying to suppress the EVIL that they created themselves through the mouth of their own person Adams Oshiomole!

Are they ashamed of themselves? Oshiomole really damaged Pastor Ize-Iyamu's characters immensely.

Did he forget that officers uses this sentence, remain silent or what you say here will be use against you.

PDP should please find something for Oshiomole at least he has provided them with premium content that will remain unmatched for this election.

PDP should just produce/compile them into Cd, VCDS and sd cards and distribute for free. It should be on all bill boards. No time to slack.

2 Likes

Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by Localemperor: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
walex2:
Oga, People are wiser, election is no more on propaganda if so Atiku should have won the last general election. Oshiomole is not contesting for Gubernatorial election, let Obaseki showcase his achievements for the past 3 and half years.
Imagine every radio stations, television, buses, Keke Nape, every house hearing this same broadcast day in day out and you think its won't have any effect?

Why do you think APC challenge the use of such information in the court of law?

2 Likes

Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by walex2(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
Unigrad:

if you are from Edo State or reside in Edo State, you will see Obaseki achievements or you want to tell me politics have blinded you?
I'm not saying Governor Obaseki is a saint but let's give kudos to him for what he has done in Edo State. He is human, you can't expect him to get all his aims right. Governor Obaseki has worked and every reasonable Edoites will give him a second term to finish all his projects and continue new ones.
I'm saying this not because i have gained anything personally from him nor have seen him, have only saw him on TV, from my assessment, he has done more than 75%. Every reasonable persons will ask, why is it that when the governor was in APC, nobody said evil against him including those online wailers, no APC members accused him of underperformance, all what we were hearing is the governor refused to answer to party members. Are you supporting the governor should be answerable to the few party men and forget the majority of Edoites? Go watch Tony Kabaka and Samson Osagie videos or interviews, you will know that APC members were so selfish and fight for their personal interest. When the governor were accusing them that his APC men want him to be sharing Edo State funds to them, did any of them came up to deny it?
In 2019 election, I didn't come out to vote but in this September 19, I'm coming out fully with my friends and supporters to vote the governor irrespective of what any wailers will say.
I have seen what the governor have done with my eyes and no online wailers can deceive me from not voting for him.
God will give up the grace to see September 19 and beyond.
Thank you for your clarifications, am neither APC nor PDP, pls list Obaseki achievement(s) here for all to see and secondly Oshiomole challenged him to publicly mention anything he requested from him as a Governor, so thesame money he claimed APC wanted was thesame money tax collectors are now collecting from him. pls make sure you vote for him this time around so he will not loose his local govt, house of rep consistuency and senatorial district like he did during his own election in 2016 and the last general election even as a governor
Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by Unigrad: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
walex2:
Thank you for your clarifications, am neither APC nor PDP, pls list Obaseki achievement(s) here for all to see and secondly Oshiomole challenged him to publicly mention anything he requested from him as a Governor, so thesame money he claimed APC wanted was thesame money tax collectors are now collecting from him. pls make sure you vote for him this time around so he will not loose his local govt, house of rep consistuency and senatorial district like he did during his own election in 2016 and the last general election even as a governor
I can spare my tomorrow for you to move round Benin City, if possible, other parts of the state so you can see with your eyes. Don't believe online pics, I will sacrifice my time tomorrow to show you the ones have seen.
Where are you in Benin tomorrow so I will come meet you.
Let me list some
Ekehuan road that have been abandoned for years, constructionis ongoing
Benin central park construction is on going
He reworked on Ring road, the one leading to Ekehuan and siluko road, he reworked on siluko road and 5 junction. Work on roads in GRA, refaced AAU, go there, you will see for yourself. He has done alot of roads in Edo Central and Edo North including TV road. Ever in Edo history, no Edo State workers have gone on strike is diligent in paying salaries at when due. I can't mention more. Take the tour challenge.

1 Like

Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by BERNIMOORE: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
I will upload the video here soon. Stay tuned
Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by Vulcanheph(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
I haven't got much to say than..... Karma Is a bitch.
Re: High Court Refused To Stop PDP From Airing Oshiomole 2016 Campaign Videos by Unigrad: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Twitter Is Down / Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) / 3 Reasons Why APC Lost In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.