Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death (2016 Views)

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church / Ebuka: Man Commits Suicide A Month To His Wedding / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by BrickDevo: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Just yesterday Evening, a graduate from the University of Ibadan commits suicide by hanging. Attributes the cause to too much suffering, regrets being a Nigerian.

It was unclear as to why he have to do such terrible thing, friends and family who were close to him said he was alright and okay.

As at the time the info got to infolegal, his identify remain hidden, we also discovered he left a suicide note, explaining how he had suffered a lot and regrets about being a Nigerian.

Ever Suspect someone being depressed or suicidal please reach out to a federal hospital for support if there ever was one.

What a Pity RIP!

Source: Infolegal

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
This is sad,RIP
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Untainted007: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2020
Ending your life doesn't mean the world will end. Suicide is never the option to avert sufferings. Fowl wey never die go still chop corn.

May his soul find solace in God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by UDUJ(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Your heading reads a University of Ibadan student but the body of your post reads a University of Ibadan graduate.

Very poor journalism

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by DanseMacabre(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2020
First things first, is he a student or a graduate

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2020
I feel for him..only the room alone,is enough to make one go suicidal.no aboki radio.just a stove and a black kettle...the only visitors dat visits,maybe mosquitoes,lizards,centipedes and birds singing on nearby trees.

Nothing kills a man like,not knowing how his next meal will come.same trouser and two tops,rejected by family and friends cos of poverty....if I have my way,I for make everyone smile.

GOD pls,send help to everyone dat need any form of help today.in the name of ur beloved son Jesus Christ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by BrickDevo: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:
First things first, is he a student or a graduate
A graduate
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Slawormir: 8:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by cherishmichael: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Nawaoooo life, anyway it's the falt of the world and it's wiked ruler.hmm...
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by StrikeBack(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Too bad
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by playapayaski: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Sad..
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by tunjilee003: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2020
the country is bad, the past and present administration have failed us,everything is in a deep mess,but suicide is never an option.
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Herbephe1(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2020
rip
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Goldencheese(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Pity.
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Yustash001(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2020
Crime rate keeps increasing everyday....
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by BrickDevo: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2020
UDUJ:
Your heading reads a University of Ibadan student but the body of your post reads a University of Ibadan graduate.

Very poor journalism
Hmmmm
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2020
His reason for committing suicide is really sad and I feel for him. Looking at that room, I can only imagine how he lived.

I believe he might have even begged online but got no meaningful help, thanks to serial scammers that have blocked the chances of people in genuine need. sad

2 Likes

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by BrickDevo: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2020
J111333:
His reason for committing suicide is really sad and I feel for him. Looking at that room, I can only imagine how he lived.

I believe he might have even begged online but got no meaningful help, thanks to serial scammers that have blocked the chances of people in genuine need. sad
The country alone, is enough to trigger suicide, nobody really seems to care about suicide not even a dedicated hotline or center for that.

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Ejenavi18(f): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
So sad. I hate seeing things like this, it brings back bad memories.

Please let us try to always check on our family members, friends, colleagues, neighbours who we've noticed have become distant over time. Many people are becoming depressed these days.
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Mayng01(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rip
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jesuuu
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rip

Inside of the house is really nothing to say about

God help me
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by skyhighweb(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Untainted007:
Ending your life doesn't mean the world will end. Suicide is never the option to avert sufferings. Fowl wey never die go still chop corn.

May his soul find solace in God.
fowl wen never die go still corn.

all this idioms self.

cow wen never die go still chop grass.

he wan go he wan go
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by XXLMANDIGO: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
cry

So pathetic. I have been there and I know what it means to be depressed. It's like a dark tunnel and you can't even see anyone ,not even one's own shadow to whisper to. I remember I had to sell everything I had to treat a life threatening infection early this year and had a surgery. I was admitted ,stayed in the hospital for well over 6 weeks and I could barely get any help anywhere. I got ill at a time when I thought I was slowly climbing up the ladder of struggle and I faltered again.

I have no one but God and I am still trying to pick up pieces of my life together. Spent hundreds of thousands and I am back to square one. Lost my Law office space and so many other things innumerable to mention. I have no one and I have been tempted to give it all up several times. It has gotten worse with the pandemic and I can only pray for God's grace to get back on my feet soon because deep inside of me I am slowing fading away. Sometimes I feel I have reached the threshold of my pain and can't persevere any longer but most times I just live the day as it comes ,hoping for a miracle but dying inside slowly. I wish to get assistance to get back to life and on my feet by getting an office official seal and other stationeries in the sleepy town where i presently reside. May God bring help my way and bless us all.

Once again R.I.P to the Young man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Demayour: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
BrickDevo:

The country alone, is enough to trigger suicide, nobody really seems to care about suicide not even a dedicated hotline or center for that.

It is when those who are hopeful about living get satisfied to some extent that the society will remember the suicidal. Imagine 3m youths applying for 400k Npower job. Most of them are graduates and sadly, the younger generation and those in thier youthful age keep increasing as unemployment keep increasing. It takes those with strong will or some hope to keep striving. I really feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
J111333:

You have said it all.
His State of Mind and Apartment depict such.
Really Really Pathetic and Sad

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Mamijoh(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
BrickDevo:
Just yesterday Evening, a graduate from the University of Ibadan commits suicide by hanging. Attributes the cause to too much suffering, regrets being a Nigerian.

It was unclear as to why he have to do such terrible thing, friends and family who were close to him said he was alright and okay.

As at the time the info got to infolegal, his identify remain hidden, we also discovered he left a suicide note, explaining how he had suffered a lot and regrets about being a Nigerian.

Ever Suspect someone being depressed or suicidal please reach out to a federal hospital for support if there ever was one.

What a Pity RIP!
Rip
Source: Infolegal

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Mightyhaiz: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
too bad
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by enthronedbyGod1: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
cry

Once again R.I.P to the Young man

The joy of the Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by XXLMANDIGO: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Amen.

Thank you
enthronedbyGod1:

The joy of the Lord is your strength
Re: Suicide-a University Of Ibadan Student Hangs Himself To Death by Slynation(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Suicide is never a way out no matter what...

(1) (Reply)

OPC Has Join The Struggle, Defending Peaceful Protesters / In A Viral Video A Commercial Sex Worker Crying As Client Refused To Pay Her / 419 Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.