Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Do You Want To Buy a Laptop? Let's talk... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Want To Buy a Laptop? Let's talk... (297 Views)

I Want To Buy A Laptop . Please Advise Me / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Buy a Laptop? Let's talk... by FluxEmpire(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2020
This thread is being opened to individuals, groups of bodies and organizations who intend to purchase and own a laptop but are:

- Not sure of what to go for
- Specific about the type of laptops they want
- Specific about the budget they want to spend to acquire a laptop.

Your role as a buyer- You choose either:
- The brand of laptops you want
- If it's a brand new or London-Used laptop you want
- The specifications of laptops you want
- The budget you have for the laptops you want

WHILE

Our role as a seller- We offer:
- You the type of laptops we have
- You what type of laptops your budget can afford
- Procurement options to get your choice of laptops if we are out of stock.

Examples:

Buyer A (Brand Choice)
I need a very good HP or Dell laptop that can handle architectural softwares like BIM, ORION, AUTOCAD.

Buyer B (Condition Choice)
I want a good London-Used or brand new laptop that can handle online video streaming well.

Buyer C (Specification Choice)
I want a core i3 laptop, having 500gb storage, 8gb ram, windows 10, webcam and keyboard light.

Buyer D (Budget Choice)
I intend to buy a laptop which is very good and durable for a budget of 150k

Buyer E (All choices)
Do you have a London-Used HP laptop with core i7 processor, 1tb storage, 16gb ram, windows 10, 2gb Nvidia graphics that can go for 250k?

Whatever your laptop needs are, you can post them on this thread and we'd do our best to get back to you on your choices.

If you're undecided, check the links below for the available laptops we have:

https://www.nairaland.com/5944643/various-laptops-gadgets-available-sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5953478/brand-new-laptops-available-factory

https://www.nairaland.com/5950891/gaming-laptops-available-sale#91066759

Thank you and keep your requests coming...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Uk Used Laptop Brand Dell G7 / Dell Revolve 13// Intel Corei7//320hdd//ram 4gb / Dell Xps 13 2014 Core I7 Core I5 Silver Colours Pristine Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.