Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna (52260 Views)

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mozino007:
let me reason with one of my friends....but lineard how much u wan drop am last??

Bros walahi he worth am...

The phone clean.... I swear guarantee dey...

75k noni.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mozino007:
let me reason with one of my friends....but lineard how much u wan drop am last??

Bros walahi he worth am...

The phone clean.... I swear guarantee dey...

75k noni.

32gb of this phone is sold for 75k

But this one na 64gb.....
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
waynejesus:

Are you in Lagos
Yes
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by nath34(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Heartless women.
Meanwhile, I will design WordPress website and logo for your company and business. Contact me. See my signature
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by pacespot(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
What a barbarian!

If you know some dirty secrets of some people, you will pray that something take you far away from this planet sad
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Blackdisciple(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
What is yet to happen on the surface of the earth?

Stone eating...����
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by mrkings84(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Until I get details on how the foetus was removed, no comment!
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by mamaafrik(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Attempted murder,15 years of hard labor,i rise.....
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by gift2xl: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Women pls close legs. Today i was closly to be knocked down by a car. Women i am begging close your legs when making your hair at road side. I was passing i saw a woman making her hair by the road side, and her legs were opened. I look and decided not to look again, i never knew how my eyes went there again. this time i forgot i was close to the road and a car horn loud at me, the next thing i heard '' make u no go die where u they look woman leg ooo''. By the dude driving the car. Women pls close your legs.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Stanleyq: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
What is yet to happen on the surface of the earth?
end of earth
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by mexbee1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020

Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Well, in this case the wicked heart of a woman is expressly displayed, but generally, the heart of man is desperately wicked.
LEBEfirstson:
.. point of correction "The heart of woman"
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Man there is generic.
SmartchildTutor:

Woman
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Peacefulguy90: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/33-year-old-kaduna-woman-buries-her-baby-alive/
is this spot also part of the hotel...... The north just dey backward period for every area
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nmezor(f): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
So wrong undecided
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Sweetcho: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thank God for nosey neighbours, if not for that man going to have a look and recognising the evil sisters they would have got away with murder
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
She sabi straf but she nor know how to take care of what comes out of it. Rubbish
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ina Ina Naina allah ina shocked
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...see you sounding philosophical about these two women

If to say na man issue now, you go don curse taya grin
lol,i don't curse people
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
where are all the people claiming that "ALL MOTHERS LOVE THEIR UNBORN CHILDREN" ?
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by whiteafrique: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
why u no bury your TOTO alive which is the problem,
God himself is already tired of humanity.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by luminouz(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
lol,i don't curse people
grin wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Ogaga87(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
These people are becoming something else.. Anything they duplicate becomes original.. They took over militancy and our army are paying the ultimate sacrifice.. Even Tomopolo dey apply for upgrade from Zanfara and Karina...

God go help una
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Lovelyn451(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Paternity issues..But how can a woman not know who got her pregnant...ahn ahn
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by AvalonSpace(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Everything don happen finish
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmmm, she just murdered an innocent soul.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Omar09(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
kikero:
Why did they do it?

Because in Nigeria, if you have a child out of wedlock, your family and community would label you a loose woman.

You would be ostracised by your family and community, you may find it difficult to get jobs, and you would find it difficult to survive economically.

As for marriage, forget it. Even if the man is willing, his relatives are not willing.

That's why we need to forgive women who have children out of wedlock and help them to survive with their children.

Yes condom is not 100%, but it can go a long way to reduce such risk.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Liftedhands(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
This one and those who birth and sell the baby who is worse?

Why why why? There are many women looking for this child to have and to hold cry
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omar09:

Yes condom is not 100%, but it can go a long way to reduce such risk.

Indeed, but annoyingly some folks don't like using condom.

Haba.
Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Omar09(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2020
kikero:

Indeed, but annoyingly some folks don't like using condom.

Haba.

And the society should be blamed because Annoyingly, some folks don't like using condom? Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Omar09:

And the society should be blamed because Annoyingly, some folks don't like using condom? Nice!

Yes, we could do more for single mothers. Ostracising them is not the way forward...and can lead to them commiting crimes out of desperation.

Or we legalize abortions on demand...which most Nigerians don't want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.