Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,386 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Indigeneous Iru And Ogi With A Difference - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Indigeneous Iru And Ogi With A Difference (226 Views)

Powder Locust Beans/dawadawa/iru / Benefits Of African Locust Beans/iru/dawadawa / Health Benefits Of Locust Bean (iru) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indigeneous Iru And Ogi With A Difference by Patmatt: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2020
I have something for you ... Do you want it? I have a premium and packaged Iru (locust beans) and Ogi (Pap) it is well prepared and nutritious for your body.

Our ogi is not the regular or street type is highly recommended for both young and old. It is enriched with ginger,soya beans, and millet. It is tasty and very good.

Our Iru is very dried and odourless. According to statistics those who eat iru regularly have clear vision. We also have for you grounded iru based on request.

Do you want to give us a try today? Then call or whatsapp me now on 08081696833

Do it now!

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Lay Needed In Abeokuta / Improve Your Farming Skills With A Trip To SONGHAI FARM And Make More Profit / Fingerlings And Juvenile Catfish Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.