Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) (38663 Views)

Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos / Robbers Arrested By Kwara Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by sircrabo: 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
They are likely cultists sent for a HIT
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by luluman: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Just reason this thing wey you write now tell me whether you get sense so...
His senses full well well.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
When I see able-bodied, handsome men like this doing crime..... I really feel sad.
What leads them into this and why would they go ahead with crime?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by shyvicky: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
These are cult boys, there is a school there, the way the look will tell you whom they are, the fair one is probably from a rich home, and believe he has done nothing wrong just protecting himself against other cult boys, by few months time they will be freed, especially if no one is litigating them or being a witness, they will change city n live among us, while new news will be focused by us, by the way what is gun men?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
I salute the vigilante youth for a job well done.

Obviously, these are the fulani herdsmen that have been terrorising the community.

Their hairy chests, shape of their heads easily gave them out.

I know Buhari will soon call buratai to attack the vigilante youth for arresting his fulani brothers. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
MrConstantine:
One thing they wunt tell us in the news is That they caught them by tracking them with an iphone caller iPhone 6s plus..

It has records of tracking criminals

Check my sig
Did you skip your medication?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
shyvicky:
These are cult boys, there is a school there, the way the look will tell you whom they are, the fair one is probably from a rich home, and believe he has done nothing wrong just protecting himself against other cult boys, by few months time they will be freed, especially if no one is litigating them or being a witness, they will change city n live among us, while new news will be focused by us, by the way what is gun men?
Everything you mentioned here is based on probability. For now we go with them being armed robbers, after all cultists carry out robberies too.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by bigpicture001: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Too Bad, Is better to start blogging Business than being a Gunmen...

Have you bought a house with the bizness..?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Obviously, these are the fulani herdsmen that have been terrorising the community.

I know Buhari will soon call buratai to attack the vigilante youth for arresting his fulani brothers. undecided

grin u no well o! grin

Aru adighi gi
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by earnit1: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ye
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by helpfindbolu: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by GermanPoison(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
thank GOD no be Fulani herdsmen because every bandit na Fulani herdsmen
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
APC and PDP thugs have started their business. Vigilantes don't have sense, why not handover them to IPOB security units for proper interrogation. When will the zoo vigilantes arrest fulani terrorist in our land?

Please report every suspicious movements to IPOB.

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
GermanPoison:
thank GOD no be Fulani herdsmen because every bandit na Fulani herdsmen

You people are misunderstood appearance of fulani jidhadist. There are Hausa-fulain, Yoruba-fulani and Igbo-fulani working for the zoo.

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Balogunodua(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

Hahahaha....grin

My belle o.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by micflo28(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Government need to encourage and develope this vigilante guys, they are working better than our Nigerian Police
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by nokatakata: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Look at that hairy beast. These are the useless thieves who come online and brag about buying and owning 99% properties in nigeria and africa. Owo ba awon weyrey.
See their akpu yam legs and flat heads cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Jobless idiots blaming Buhari for their laziness
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Rhea(f): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Metrix147:
No fewer than two persons were arrested by men of vigilante group in Umuosu Autonomous Community, Ubakala in Umuahia South Local Government Area of Abia state.

Pistol, live bullets, as well as other light weapons, were recovered from the suspects.

In a release on Friday, one of the community leaders, Kessy Onuoha said the mission of the suspects were not known.

According to him, one of the suspects was overhead making suspicious phone calls while men of the vigilante were on duty, a situation that arose their apprehension and let to their arrest.

"It was disclosed the Umuosu Vigilante group were on duty when they overheard one of the suspects making suspicious calls and immediately, they swang into action and got them arrested and pistol as well as live bullets recovered from them.

"The suspects had already been handed over to the Police for further investigations," he said.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/vigilante-group-nabs-suspected-gunmen-in-abia-community-recovers-pistol-live-bullets-photos/

Una no get tire and matches for this village?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by morris477(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sharpenly they will grant them bail in our Naija court
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
These are cultist.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

They don't look like herdsmen. They look like local criminals.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Bekool(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Metrix147:
No fewer than two persons were arrested by men of vigilante group in Umuosu Autonomous Community, Ubakala in Umuahia South Local Government Area of Abia state.

Pistol, live bullets, as well as other light weapons, were recovered from the suspects.

In a release on Friday, one of the community leaders, Kessy Onuoha said the mission of the suspects were not known.

According to him, one of the suspects was overhead making suspicious phone calls while men of the vigilante were on duty, a situation that arose their apprehension and let to their arrest.

"It was disclosed the Umuosu Vigilante group were on duty when they overheard one of the suspects making suspicious calls and immediately, they swang into action and got them arrested and pistol as well as live bullets recovered from them.

"The suspects had already been handed over to the Police for further investigations," he said.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/07/vigilante-group-nabs-suspected-gunmen-in-abia-community-recovers-pistol-live-bullets-photos/

The two guys in the middle of the first picture even look like they are brothers.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Criminals usually look innocent till they are caught. Who would have thought such innocent looking men are gunmen?
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
APC and PDP thugs have started their business. Vigilantes don't have sense, why not handover them to IPOB security units for proper interrogation. When will the zoo vigilantes arrest fulani terrorist in our land?

Please report every suspicious movements to IPOB.

Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Instead of carrying guns
Just go into bombing and bomb those moda fuckkkers way cause pains to our ancestors.....

Imagine padlock my great great grandfather's mouth and subject them to such torture
And now you think your posterity will go scot free

Take care of your words and the words will take care of you. I don't judge, choose, or condemn. if I must judge, choose or spurn I do it purely for myself alone. I can't help but think what is actually going on in ur mind, u claim being a real nigga for so long that I don't even know if you are one. I always appreciate some of ur point of view but you always end up with ur habitual talks (f*ckin' it up)."Guard well your thoughts when alone and your words when accompanied". Stop glorifying weed, fraud and sex . We all have our loopholes but u don't need to be proud with it bruh, a real n*gga don't talk with his mouth wide open. Learn to pick ur words and people will respect you (ur choice of words are appalling) May God help us all (PEACE).
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by jaybankzz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

undecided undecided Receive sense.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by favour32(m): 1:32am On Jul 06, 2020
hotdo9:
If na for calabar or akwa ibom now suya for done set
You ain't count those people among civilized people but barbaric and stone_age mentality.
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by undisputedflow: 2:59am On Jul 06, 2020
7th July is near,y'all be safe pls
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by tungamaje: 3:03am On Jul 06, 2020
Simplyleo:

No, they can't be Fulani herdsmen because no swords for slashing children's heads or ripping pregnant tummies open were found on them
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by HIGHSTAKE647: 4:12am On Jul 06, 2020
sapientia:
2 men with a pistol are now gun men

Who beat them?

Is it their duty to touch them?

They are not gun men they are fishermen mumu!!
Re: Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) by hardbody: 4:53am On Jul 06, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Just reason this thing wey you write now tell me whether you get sense so...

There is something called sarcasm.....

Even if it did not sit well with me but i understood the sarcasm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) / Immigration Officials Exposed Demanding Bribes For Passport In PHC (vid) / Chidinma Ojukwu Pleads Not Guilty To The Murder Of Usifo Ataga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.