Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: (4463 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Fifa Slams Nigeria's Uche For Homophobia / Euro Clubs Want Nigeria's Uche - E Ghana News: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by henry101(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2011
Nigeria international Ikechukwu Uche has been told he can play football again after undergoing two knee operations.
The 27-year-old striker picked up the injury during his second league match with Spanish club Real Zaragoza in September 2009.
Uche seemed to have recovered from the injury but had a second operation in July 2010.
Now the club's doctor has given him the all-clear to resume playing.
Uche, who made his international debut for Nigeria's Super Eagles in 2007, has spent most of his career playing in Spain.
He moved to Zaragoza from another Spanish side, Getafe, on a four-year contract.
The injury cost Uche a place in the Super Eagles squad for the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola and the subsequent World Cup in South Africa.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/9384192.stm
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Johnnny(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
I hope he is psychologically fit to get back into competitive football, injury has really given his a career a devastating dent over the years. I hope he can get back to his level of clear-cut-dribbles and goal poaching.

He definately is one of Nigeria's bright talents out there. I wish him the best of the rest of his career. wink wink
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by nvo5(f): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
good for him,
wish him luck
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by geniuscity: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
This is great news because I like that guys direct play, especially when playing in our national team. I wish him good luck.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by FBS: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
Wishing him a tremendous career ahead.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by category(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
Wish him speedous recuperation cos he's
a brilliant finisher any day,
He just have to come take his place is Siasia's
1st eleven,
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by victorazy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
goodluck guy, we missd u
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by omamokta: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
I thank God for him, Super Eagles and Nigerians have missed his services. I pray for a speedy comeback.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by johnjoel(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
thank GOD FOR HIM he is really a good play i miss him in action
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by semid4lyfe(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
Cheering news cos he's a good player and the Eagles could do with him smiley
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by alex406(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2011
i love this guy,i pray he can start his career again on a better platform.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Ranoscky(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^

+2
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
if ik dey fit why will shola ameobi be remembered as a nigerian? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by MOBOMOBO: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
Uche has always been up there with the best, him alongside Emenike, Odemwinge and Eneramo will lead us to Glory again.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by azeeza(f): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
ENERAMO, hell no
good luck uche
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Emmysteve(m): 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
Enaramo gini? Make i no hear dat name is super eagles oo cheesy cheesy enaramo fire undecided
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by McCoy91(m): 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
shior, eneramo good na. He just had a run of bad matches and una don deny the boy? Highest goal scorer in any league is not beans jor
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by sley4life(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2011
TG. He should be more careful now
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Reference(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
If he's the naija guy doing the goal celebration on the Supersport raggae flick 'champions' then he's cool. But what's with the recurring injuries to our forwards. Uche, Osaz, Martins, the guys at Everton, Hoffenheim sv, and just left Portsmorth what's their name now and even the super villan Yak the Slack, all before the ripe old age of thirty.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by segunjowo(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2011
Congrats, Uche.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by confetti(f): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2011
I pray for a permanent healing for you in Jesus Name. Amen

Can't wait to see you in that Green white Green Shirt doing what you know how to do.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2011
all before the ripe old age of thirty.

guy u de talk like u no be naija pickin.

we de play even at 40 yrs but we cant compete in europe well cos the pace different from naija league wher granpa still de top 9 4 some clubs in south-south undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by daokworld(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2011
wonderful
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by okosodo: 11:08am On Feb 03, 2011
correct
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by VCML: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Good for him.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by LilyZ(f): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2011
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by VCML: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2011
Good for him
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by suxes2005(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2011
I'm happy for him
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by Akbar10: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
Lancaster
name one person like that if you can
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by NAJALYN: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks to God for Uche's recovery. He is a good player. All the best Uche.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by NAJALYN: 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
Thanks to God for Uche's recovery. He is a good player. All the best Uche.
Re: Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: by medjai(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
Great news! I hope he'll get to his goal scoring best in no time and most importantly, stay injury free cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Proffesional Tipster,follow Me And Make Good Money / "Messi Vs Ronaldo" Football Career "Statistics" (Photos) / Weekly Football Pool Compiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.