Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) (87875 Views)

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To 'Chadwick Boseman' (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Face To Davido And Williams Uchemba (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by ecolime(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
majamajic:
Until she do oshomole , I will rate her !

cool
Hahahahah.... Oshiomole ke... lmao
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by UNRULY(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy
majamajic:

cool
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by franchasng: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
chuddyforlife:
Wow....

such an amazing talent....

You see most of our Nigerian ladies are talented

and also hardworking to the core.....

can you imagine the transmission that this girl do here....

sometimes I wonder why most guys see them as nothing but bed materials...

please ladies out there try and imitate....the hard working ones cause it pays....

let guys not see you as nothing but...gold digger

peace of advice.....
waste of precious advice undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by morris477(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
She try but she is not going anywhere until after covid19
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Minesbetter(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
too good to be true. . I applaud you for a job well done
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by merits(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kudos to you,babe
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
EXLOVER:
She will
get a job immediately at Aso Villa
This is such an underrated comment.

1 Like

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
EyezofGod120:
smiley,,all this make up artist seff,,why una no do am make una resemble,trump or correct person like bill gate,,na so one do am wey she looks like useless man like buhari
is kanayo not a great person? Must everyone be president and billionaires to be great?

1 Like

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
chuddyforlife:
Wow....

please ladies out there try and imitate....the hard working ones cause it pays....

peace of advice.....

Buhari is a clone
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by david102(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Place your Orders for
Arm Sleeves
Tattoo Sleeves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na to go take am rob for bank na him remain. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by saajus: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nice job. Our makeup artist are doing a wonderful job. I saw this very funny one online too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
She is good
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
vickydevoka:

U get mouth wanlahi!! I no knw where una de get una inspiration from b4 una comment. Ibo de ur Conner
lol... mad man...
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Onyeakachukwu29: 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Amazing
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Buhari is a clone
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Patosky4U: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
I know this girl, she was the one that did Buhari make up that day
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Erys(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
majamajic:

Hahahaha bros izzi abeg. She's imitating human beings not oracles.

cool

1 Like

Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Grateful02(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
If na for movie I know say kanayo ko finish you by morning. Nice work. Kudos
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by propanet(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
chuddyforlife:
Wow....

peace of advice.....

keep ass licking them, weak ass man.
you must be very short; because only short guys mostly praise ladies in this manner.
what has this lady done with her skills that is out of the ordinary or unique from others?
her mates in other countries are performing wonders with their skills.
Nigerian ladies will always be worthless to me because they have nothing significant to offer other than seeex.
tueh to naija ladies
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wow,
She is good grin
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
majamajic:

cool

Or Obasanjo grin
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
That jubrin issue is getting clearer grin
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by chuddyforlife(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
propanet:

keep ass licking them, weak ass man.
you must be very short; because only short guys mostly praise ladies in this manner.
what has this makeup artist done that is out of the ordinary?
her mates in other countries are performing wonders with their skills.
Nigerian ladies will always be worthless to me because they have nothing significant to offer other than seeex.
tueh to naija ladies

do I have to quote you back....the answer is

""CAPITA NO""

thanks and goodnight
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by jaunty01(m): 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
You tried
Re: Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) by realstars: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
majamajic:
cool
You Realy Like Baba Osho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.