Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? (328 Views)

Uncle Waffles - Wadibusa (ft. Royal Musiq, OHP Sage Pcee & Djy Biza) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: TSU Surf - Until Further Notice / Dandizzy – Uncle Shuga Daddy (U$D) | Prod. By Chopstixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by Sirmcson: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello Lander

I Have Dis Rich Uncle That Is So Bad. He Spend So Much On Woman. A Customer Give My Uncle My Cash To Keep Since I Traveled And Uptill Today, He Neva Mention That Money. I Know Is Pin And I Want To Withdraw To My Account Without His Notice. Please Help, How Do I Do That?
Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by CokeBar(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2020
We know it is your money that your wicked Uncle kept in his account.

But so you want us to teach you how to "thief"?

When they arrest you now, you'll say you learnt the "skill" on Nairaland, abi?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2020
You wil soon be arrested
If you not careful

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by lawrenzooo: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2020
So you want make your uncle carry police come dey look for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by GarmentOfWhite: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Who be this man sef, you no wait make church close before you come dey ask us criminal matters...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by chukwuibuipob: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2020
sad since it is ur money.Why FEAR?Go and transfer back ur money as long as u aren’t stealing his own.Once u withdraw /transfer ur money,he’ll receive alert sha.U can withdraw ur money but u can’t STOP alert unless u steal his phone and delete sms

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by Artiiclebeast: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2020
You are a family Hushpuppi

Ole grin

Petition to Have The Nigerian Youths Step up to the Plate and take charge of their future - Sign the Petition! Please retweet and follow. https://www.change.org/NigerianYouthsTakingOver via @Change
Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by skinny419(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
OLE...HUSHPUPPY WANNA BE.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by doggedfighter(f): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
See you, see watery beans grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by longetivity(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
kill him nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! How Do I Transfer From My Uncle Account To Mine Without His Notice? by illicit(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Me, my hand no dey o

(1) (Reply)

Dazboi (nigerian Fast Rising Artist) / Dj Khaled Ft Drake – Greece / Major League Djz & Abidoza – Pianochella Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.