Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads (294 Views)

Pop Under Propeller Ads / Help Advice Me Concerning My Adsense Identification / Make Money From Propeller Ads Media With These Traffic Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads by Harunaomoniyi92: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2020
I just joined propeller ads today, i verified my email address and i also verified my blog by adding their code to the head tag of my blog, but i want to start displaying their ads on my blog so i clicked on the push notifications but its telling me to upload a file to the root folder of my site and i don't know how to upload a file to the root folder of blogger. My blog is on the blogger platform

Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads by Crochet: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Send me an email let me tell you what to do gojackchika@gmail.com it easy and after doing that you ad will be active
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads by Harunaomoniyi92: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2020
Crochet:
Send me an email let me tell you what to do gojackchika@gmail.com it easy and after doing that you ad will be active

I have sent you the mail
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Concerning This Propeller Ads by Veiniously: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
one useless ad if you have low traffic or above 500000 on Alexa it chases your new visitors away and frustrates the old ones

(1) (Reply)

Internet Explorer Dead As Microsoft Kills Of 25-year-old Browser / Boost Your Website Traffic Now For Free / How I Got 3 Youtube Channel Approved For Monetizationtoday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.