Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Jesus Christ Is Not A Way! He Is The Way To Eternal Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Not A Way! He Is The Way To Eternal Life (163 Views)

My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn / The Watered-down Christianity, Path To Eternal Condemnation / Love For Our Neighbours: A Key To Eternal Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Not A Way! He Is The Way To Eternal Life by Righteousness89(m): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2020
Only Through JESUS Christ, Humanity gets Reconciliation with GOD.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Only Through JESUS Christ, we can Have Eternal Life..

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is No other way! No short cut! No deputy or Assistant way!

No Matter what you profess, if you Miss JESUS Christ as the Means of your Salvation, you have Missed it all..

If Heaven Must be your abode, You Must have to be Saved Through The Lamb of God, JESUS CHRIST..

Time is too Short to engage in unnecessary arguments! Make your Decision THISDAY!

Eternity is a Personal Race! Chose Life, Accept JESUS!

Reject JESUS, Chose Destruction!

GOD BLESS US ALL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not A Way! He Is The Way To Eternal Life by VirginFinder: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Only Tthrough JESUS Christ, Hhumanity gets Rreconciliation with GOD.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Only Tthrough JESUS Christ, we can Hhave Eeternal Llife..

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is Nno other way! No short cut! No deputy or Aassistant way!

No Mmatter what you profess, if you Mmiss JESUS Christ as the Mmeans of your Ssalvation, you have Mmissed it all..

If Heaven Mmust be your abode, Yyou Mmust have to be Ssaved Tthrough Tthe Lamb of God, JESUS CHRIST..

Time is too Sshort to engage in unnecessary arguments! Make your Ddecision THISDAY!

Eternity is a Ppersonal Rrace! Chose Llife, Aaccept JESUS!

Reject JESUS, Cchose Ddestruction!

GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not A Way! He Is The Way To Eternal Life by xproducer: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
Amen.

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Life? / Check Out 30+ Amazing Photos Of Popular Islamic Cleric, Amiolohun / "Stand Still, And See The Salvation Of The Lord."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.