Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits (14592 Views)

DPO, Four Police Officers Killed In Gun Duel With Bandits in Niger State (Photo) / Bandits' Letter To Zamfara Christians: Close Churches Or Risk Attacks / Bandits Travelling From Zamfara To Borno For Terrorist Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
About eight hundred more personnel of The Nigeria Police Force have been deployed to Zamfara State to maintain law and order and ensure the people of the State are not disturbed by bandits.

This is coming after a strategic meeting between governor of the State, Bello Matawalle and Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu at the force headquarters in Abuja.

The deployed personnel are from the counter Terrorist, Police Mobile Force and Special Forces among others. The move according to Police authorities is to ensure remnannts of unrepentant bandits are cleared from the State.

https://www.tvcnews.tv/police-deploy-special-forces-to-tackle-bandits-in-zamfara/

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by realstars: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
What Is The Aim Of This Bandit And Who Are They Working For?
I Know The Police Will Not Kill Them But Will Drive Them Out Of The State, Who Care If They Will Go And Regroup In Another State To Continue Their Attrosity.

8 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by fergie001: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good one from the NPF.

1 Like

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Bigiway(m): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by cherishmichael: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na so,na the way!
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Edyice: 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! ( Blood everywhere)

Bokoharam are recruiting ..

Apply ;

first come

First serve ...

Signed management ---- bubu grin grin

14 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Let's see how it goes
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by NGpatriot: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
What we need is a strong intelligence network.

The bandits and terrorists are members of the local communities, they are known to the general population and the traditional rulers.

Find out who they are, where they operate from, who is profiting and supporting them.

You can not fight or get rid of them until you know everything about them, same for BH. My we need more human and high tech surveillance and intelligence network.

9 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by donbachi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
A special force from an already existing failed force..i dont just get it.
If the new training given to this special force is good and better..why not train the rest like same...gosh!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
What we need is a strong intelligence network.

The bandits and terrorists are members of the local communities, they are known to the general population and the traditional rulers.

Find out who they are, where they operate from, who is profiting and supporting them.

You can not fight or get rid of them until you know everything about them, same for BH. My we need more human and high tech surveillance and intelligence network.
Everybody knows the bolded

2 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
A special force from an already existing failed force..i dont just get it.
If the new training given to this special force is good and better..why not train the rest like same...gosh!

1 Like

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nigeria will never ever stop deceiving her people grin

1 Like

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Flexherbal(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Same wahala all year round!
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Captainrambo2: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
The police re just as bad as the bandits... useless criminals

6 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Kissiemu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nna men!

These bandits live in air sef?

They are human beings Nna men!
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by FlordFlorez(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
Even though its not audio deployment, it's definitely audio tackle.

9 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by toplinetrtrend: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

Where are the photos
I said photo not photos
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by NGpatriot: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Everybody knows the bolded

I don't, please educate me.
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by ghettokid1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Cc, Lalasticlala
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Scam from our political hushpuppi's
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Centcanada: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
E don set!
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by sylve11: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Okay. I wish them good luck. cool
Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
free Ray Hushpuppi!!!

2 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by kaycyor: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Za Nigerian folice force. 800 police force redeployed, just for one small city and las las you will see their car parked under a tree shade enjoying themselves with kunu and akara. I wonder what they are controlling.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by AmazingELixir: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
lipsrsealed

Fresh meat for the bandits...hope they added SARS?

5 Likes

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm not sure if this police can solve any tin...

The only solution to solve this bandit is to buy my iPhone 6s plus and track those bandit and finally arrest them..

See my sig. The phone has record of tracking bandits, I suggest the Nigerian police come for my phone.. It will save them cost and energy

1 Like

Re: 800 Police Officers Deployed To Zamfara To Deal With Bandits by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
8000 should be sent to Katsina, 1,000 to Niger state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol / BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi / Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.