Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 (650 Views)

Dangote’s Bid To Merge Sugar, Salt, Rice Businesses Hits Brick Wall / 'Thank You' Stickers Available. / ⭐⭐ Follow Me As I Go From ₦1500 To ₦100,000 In 30 Days ⭐⭐ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
The polyurethane foam panel is an absorbent decorative product for installation on walls and ceilings. It is used to enhance a facility without making mayor aesthetic changes.

This product has been developed to correct acoustic problems usually found in any space, such as echo, concentration or excessive reverberation time, responsible for distorting sound in a space.

Material: faux leather
usage: entertainment
usage: administration
usage: household
usage: commerce
model number: self-adhesive
pattern: solid
function: moisture-proof
function: waterproof
function: sound-absorbing
function: soundproof
function: mould-proof
function: heat insulation
feature: mildew resistant
feature: extra thick
feature: self-adhesive
feature: water resistant
feature: environment friendly
feature: formaldehyde-free
Price: white #1500
Other colors: #2000
Mobile/WhatsApp: check my signature or profile

Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Top quality. Check signature for digits
Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday. Make your orders now
Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by JonneRobberts08: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2020
that looks amazing
Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by weijunxuea: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2020
In fact, you have a rather small variety of products. I recently learned that the walls can be made brighter and more beautiful and so easy to diversify, but it turned out that this is much easier than I expected. I have a child and he constantly asks me to make his room brighter and more interesting and I even thought about calling the artist to paint all the walls with cartoon characters, but I stumbled upon the site never never. I was very happy and began to study the catalog and the variety of goods there is just awesome. Soon I ordered some stickers and the quality is awesome. It is very cheap and my child is very happy.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by nnadychuks(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
JonneRobberts08:
that looks amazing
yeah still available

Re: Wall Stickers Available Now Starting From #1500 by DianaSanderson4: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
weijunxuea:
In fact, you have a rather small variety of products. I recently learned that the walls can be made brighter and more beautiful and so easy to diversify, but it turned out that this is much easier than I expected. I have a child and he constantly asks me to make his room brighter and more interesting and I even thought about calling the artist to paint all the walls with cartoon characters, but I stumbled upon the site never never. I was very happy and began to study the catalog and the variety of goods there is just awesome. Soon I ordered some stickers and the quality is awesome. It is very cheap and my child is very happy.
Where can I find some more feedback?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Exchange My Airtime For Bitcoin / Business To Start With 1.5m In Anambra State. / Find Co-founder Or Early Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.