Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Hackers. My Story - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hackers. My Story (273 Views)

Top Tricks Hackers Use To Hack Instagram Accounts & How To Protect Yourself From / Hackers Can Seize Practically All Your Online Accounts, And It’s Your Voicemail’ / How Hackers Hack Facebook And How To Prevent Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
So, recently I've been hearing that peoples Facebook, Instagram and even e-mail accounts have gotten hacked, I frankly did not believe until it happened to me.
Around 2 Weeks ago, I was browsing Instagram when I got this email

Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
I was like. "Who is this guy", I changed my password and life goes on right? Wrong, I then got this email a few minutes later.
Modified: sorry the picture above is for this post and the one here, is for the one above sorry

Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
I was scared, maybe they have my email as well, I contacted Instagram, they said they would help my track down the hackers. I was at peace.
Fast forward 3 days, I hadn't touched Instagram because I was completing an order for a client. I decided to see what was going on and then I saw this in my dms

Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Now I was scared, I tried to get through to the police, EFCC, everyone to no avail. So, I devised a plan, I created another account and used it to try to buy my account, the conversation is below

Re: Hackers. My Story by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
How Dem take get your login
Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
After this, he never replied again and the email address I used for the Instagram account was not active i.e I didn't use it a lot so I disabled it and with the help of the IG crew my account was assigned to another email. I don't know why he sent me the login info first, maybe it was his stupidity or God at work, the account he used was @sara047 I guess he probably hacked that one too
Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
How Dem take get your login
I don't know sir
Re: Hackers. My Story by folarr(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
I decided to write this to let people know the dangers of giving your account info to anyone. That is why all those people that sell email, Facebook and Instagram accounts I don't trust them. Thank You Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Automated Stair Lift Installation By Teso Tech / Rumored Internet Shutdown: How To Survive If The Government Switch Off Internet / How To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria Directly With Your Debit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.