Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Star Tinny Curses Media Houses Over False COVID-19 Status - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Star Tinny Curses Media Houses Over False COVID-19 Status (144 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Tinny Curses Media Houses Over False COVID-19 Status by Ifeanyiwrite: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ghanaian Rapper Nii Addo Quaynor, better known by his stage name Tinny, has communicated his misery at the media report that he had gotten the COVID-19 ailment.

As per him, the media just spotlights on negative news as opposed to advancing positive reports.

In a meeting with Happy FM’s Doctar Cann on the Showbiz Xtra, Tinny released his displeasure on media houses and media people who announced that he had contracted Coronavirus.

“When Nii Funny posted via web-based networking media that I had COVID-19, I had not addressed any moderator or any columnist. At the point when individuals call me, they educate me that the news is a breaking news on radio and TV stations.

If somebody somehow happened to release new songs,the media won’t utilize that as breaking news. But since this is a news that discolors one’s picture the media is discussing it . Everything you do is to advance negative stuff . It is extremely terrible”, he said.

Tinny noticed that the updates on him contracting COVID-19 was bogus and such news will badly affect his family. For that reason,any media individual or media house who revealed such news will have their relatives getting the infection.

“Have you seen somebody with COVID-19 partner with his family? I don’t have any COVID-19. Which Doctor or Hospital affirmed this news. The media ought to have called my administration or myself to discover yet you have quite recently accepted the news.

Any media house that reported that I have COVID-19,the persons and families will contract the disease .

FULL GIST: https://fojusi.com/any-media-house-that-reported-that-i-have-covid-19the-persons-and-families-will-contract-the-disease-tinny/

(1) (Reply)

Join Us On Zoom: Curbing The Surge In Rape Cases And Domestic Violence. / Taiwan Africa Economic Forum / More Troubles As Ibrahim Magu’s Interrogation Enters Third Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.