Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section (333 Views)

How Can I Stop Another Blog/website From Replicating My Blog Content? / I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section by supercase1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
If an upcoming blogger comment on another blog post and add the link to his blog at the end of the comment.is it wrong,would that blogger be penalized by google for spamming.please I need answers from tech experts and those with detailed knowledge about web design and protocols on nairaland
Thanks
Re: Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section by SavageMaster: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
supercase1:
If an upcoming blogger comment on another blog post and add the link to his blog at the end of the comment.is it wrong,would that blogger be penalized by google for spamming.please I need answers from tech experts and those with detailed knowledge about web design and protocols on nairaland
Thanks

I'll let the elders talk.

However, I think as long as you post reasonable comments before posting your link, then it's fair enough. Not just splashing your link like that and running away
Re: Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section by Chi33y: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmm, I suggest you don't do that. Comment links are not that good.
Re: Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section by supercase1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chi33y:
Hmm, I suggest you don't do that. Comment links are not that good.
Please how can a blogger then promote himself by commenting on another blog without getting penalized

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Content Writers Needed / I Will Design Catchy And Beautiful Flyer Design For Just 1k (pictures) / Hacking Tools Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.