Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP (17849 Views)

Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by lomprico(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2020
Amitex:
Oga, please return to APC make we hear word.

By the way has corona birus stopped? Why ieveryone wearing mask on their lower jaws? Exposing their noses and eyes?

you dey wear your mask for eye?
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by ledaman: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2020
obinoral1179:
Obaseki will relegate all the PDP leaders if he eventually wins reelection... Mark this
You think Edo is Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by moderatedguy: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the coast for a man who can't boast of any local government he can easily win.

but ize iyamu can easily win 13 local government out of 18 local government.
zombie where did u get your statistics from.
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by RuddyFusion(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by samuk: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2020
THE BULLETS OF THE HARMLESS RABBIT

EDO 2020: Kassim Afegbua, Please Leave Okpella Out Of Your Games.

KASSIM AFEGBUA: "The roads in my limestone community of Okpella have remained mere eyesore, begging for completion from where Oshiomhole took them, yet, Okpella contributes hugely to the internally generated revenue. Thrice, Governor Obaseki came to promise my people, raised their hopes, and dashed their hopes without qualms. Is that a candidate that should earn my vote?"

LUKMAN: "My brother, I advise you leave Okpellans to nurse the wounds inflicted on us by Oshiomhole's government in which you were a Media Adviser, and then a commissioner. During this period, you were quick to boast to us that you're the closest person to Oshiomhole. As a Media Adviser & then, Communication Commissioner, it was your brief to communicate to the public all the programmes of Oshiomhole's government. For good 8 years, you published Oshiomhole's projects starting from budgeting, through execution to commissioning. During those 8 years of publishing Oshiomhole's projects, why didn't it occur to you to check and query why Okpella roads were not included in your publications? For 8 years!! Haba, Kassim!! While you were boasting to your audiences how close you were to Oshiomhole, your colleagues were busy inserting their communities' projects into the budgets and they ensured their executions. Mike Itemuagbor ensured North Ibie roads were constructed. Philip Shaibu, as House Member, ensured that all the roads in his Uzairue/South Ibie constituency were constructed; Hajia Maryam, the commissioner from Auchi, ensured that most Auchi roads were budgeted for and constructed, Clement Agba, a commissioner from Uzanu, ensured that all roads in Uzanu community were constructed. Most of the roads across the various communities in Edo state were influenced by the commissioners and Special Advisers in Oshiomhole's government, the same position you also occupied for good 8 years. In Okpella, it took the intervention of Engr. Akemokue Lukman and Hon. Henry Idogun to prevail on Oshiomhole to do just 1.8km portion of the road leading to our ward 7, Afokpella, where we come from. Governor Obaseki completed the 4.2km portion of the same Afokpella road within just 2 years of his administration. Kassim, you're from ward 5, Awoyemi, which has the worst road in Okpella, and even in Nigeria. For 8 years in Oshiomhole's government, what did you do to ensure the construction of ward 5/Awoyemi road? Please tell Okpella people! You think our people are fools? Okpella people, especially those from your ward 5, know that the only development you attracted to them is the personal mansion you built on the land belonging to Ikpomaza Grammar School. And that is a government/public land you fraudulently encroached and appropriated for your personal use against the educational future of Okpella children. Kassim, I advise you to bury your head in shame and allow Okpella people to nurse the wounds inflicted on us by Oshiomhole, through your recklessness. Please we don't want your emotional massage that is mischievously ingrained in your worthless homily designed to further confound and confuse our people, while you plot another scheme to seize more school lands to extend the scope of your mansion. Our people have decided to take our destiny into our hands and trust in Obaseki/Shaibu to extend its enormous goodwill to our community as the second phase of this government beckons. Okpellans are convinced that the shortest and most reliable political roadmap to realize the completion of our roads is through the reelection of Obaseki/Shaibu ticket. Okpellans cannot trust another Oshiomhole-incubated government of pastor Ize-Iyamu because our people know and appreciate that Oshiomhole has a special place in his heart where he reserves his special hatred for our community and our people. Oshiomhole is the number one enemy of Okpella, so anything the pathological hater promotes would be massively rejected. So keep Okpella out of your deceptive games. God bless you, my brother.

Engr. Lukman, firing live from somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by romenna: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2020
why didnt u pick a governorship nomination form sir?
u son of a bush pig
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by bluecircle470: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
Who wan ready this thesis of meaninglessness?

How do you know it’s meaningless when you’ve not read it if not that you’re senseless

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2020
Grammar too much oo
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Charly68: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2020
This is another pen fighter oo! The bomb he has been releasing to media on the issue of an I gratuitous Governor who rode to power on the wing of APC party leader Oshiomorle but later turned against those that voted him to power is a terrible missile ..Now the man who claimed to be frugal has suddenly turned to PDP father Christmas within a short period of time.. He ought to empower his party members through contract patronage and job creations but chose to call them unprintable names .Indeed Obas is a political joker in Edo Politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by obinoral1179(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2020
ledaman:
You think Edo is Abia state?
if he wins the next step is for him to hold the party firmly by dislodging the leaders so as to pave way for his own anointed candidate and this time he will fight it out because he has nothing to lose though i might be wrong but a leopard doesn't changes is skin.... All the best to the edolites....
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Kindledlight(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2020
Blogsphere:

https://tell.ng/again-afegbua-takes-obaseki-pdp-to-the-cleaners/amp/?p=21795&__twitter_impression=true

Mr.Kassim has just spoken the mind of a reasonable and sensible party members not those that sold their conscience because of money the ones shouting Edo no be Lagos up and down.One would have thought the man that want to fight godfathers;(that is if it even exists)should go to a lower party and show that he is capable but lol and behold PDP where he spent billions to get ticket,no be curse oo that guy no go win”

Some people here will come and be shouting Edo no be Lagos,it is really insensible and madness because i thought election campaign should be issue based just like Kassim Afegbua has explained.

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Kindledlight(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
samuk:

KASSIM AFEGBUA: "The roads in my limestone community of Okpella have remained mere eyesore, begging for completion from where Oshiomhole took them, yet, Okpella contributes hugely to the internally generated revenue. Thrice, Governor Obaseki came to promise my people, raised their hopes, and dashed their hopes without qualms. Is that a candidate that should earn my vote?"

LUKMAN: "My brother, I advise you leave Okpellans to nurse the wounds inflicted on us by Oshiomhole's government in which you were a Media Adviser, and then a commissioner. During this period, you were quick to boast to us that you're the closest person to Oshiomhole. As a Media Adviser & then, Communication Commissioner, it was your brief to communicate to the public all the programmes of Oshiomhole's government. For good 8 years, you published Oshiomhole's projects starting from budgeting, through execution to commissioning. During those 8 years of publishing Oshiomhole's projects, why didn't it occur to you to check and query why Okpella roads were not included in your publications? For 8 years!! Haba, Kassim!! While you were boasting to your audiences how close you were to Oshiomhole, your colleagues were busy inserting their communities' projects into the budgets and they ensured their executions. Mike Itemuagbor ensured North Ibie roads were constructed. Philip Shaibu, as House Member, ensured that all the roads in his Uzairue/South Ibie constituency were constructed; Hajia Maryam, the commissioner from Auchi, ensured that most Auchi roads were budgeted for and constructed, Clement Agba, a commissioner from Uzanu, ensured that all roads in Uzanu community were constructed. Most of the roads across the various communities in Edo state were influenced by the commissioners and Special Advisers in Oshiomhole's government, the same position you also occupied for good 8 years. In Okpella, it took the intervention of Engr. Akemokue Lukman and Hon. Henry Idogun to prevail on Oshiomhole to do just 1.8km portion of the road leading to our ward 7, Afokpella, where we come from. Governor Obaseki completed the 4.2km portion of the same Afokpella road within just 2 years of his administration. Kassim, you're from ward 5, Awoyemi, which has the worst road in Okpella, and even in Nigeria. For 8 years in Oshiomhole's government, what did you do to ensure the construction of ward 5/Awoyemi road? Please tell Okpella people! You think our people are fools? Okpella people, especially those from your ward 5, know that the only development you attracted to them is the personal mansion you built on the land belonging to Ikpomaza Grammar School. And that is a government/public land you fraudulently encroached and appropriated for your personal use against the educational future of Okpella children. Kassim, I advise you to bury your head in shame and allow Okpella people to nurse the wounds inflicted on us by Oshiomhole, through your recklessness. Please we don't want your emotional massage that is mischievously ingrained in your worthless homily designed to further confound and confuse our people, while you plot another scheme to seize more school lands to extend the scope of your mansion. Our people have decided to take our destiny into our hands and trust in Obaseki/Shaibu to extend its enormous goodwill to our community as the second phase of this government beckons. Okpellans are convinced that the shortest and most reliable political roadmap to realize the completion of our roads is through the reelection of Obaseki/Shaibu ticket. Okpellans cannot trust another Oshiomhole-incubated government of pastor Ize-Iyamu because our people know and appreciate that Oshiomhole has a special place in his heart where he reserves his special hatred for our community and our people. Oshiomhole is the number one enemy of Okpella, so anything the pathological hater promotes would be massively rejected. So keep Okpella out of your deceptive games. God bless you, my brother.

You seems to know Kassim Afegbua very well or close to government in a way.So please can direct this your ARTICLE to him?

To know what the government of Oshiomole and the current one has done for OKPELLA before we believe you.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Jesusloveyou: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
moderatedguy:
zombie where did u get your statistics from.
statistics is from 6 Edo state election since 2007 to 2019 elections.
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Jesusloveyou: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
samuk:

which road slowpoke obaseki built in okpella, liar,
obaseki that has not done anyone in Edo south,

lukman should check well, maybe it was done by nddc or dangote company

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Jesusloveyou: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Pastor, leave story, that fake pastor is just another Atiku. Customer daada
if slowpoke obaseki contested on his with oshomole, he will be worst than customer daada,
because the last election was between oshomole and ize iyamu, and the result was 51-49%.
now that oshomole and ize iyamu are in the same camp, hahahahahaha hahahahahaha,
the result will be so funny, it would have be 90%-10%, but because of incumbency and money, it will now be 70%-30%.
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Gee64: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
I was that tinny young English teacher called Eguaogie at Egba Grammar School, Egba, Uhunmwode Local Government Area of Edo State who taught Kassim English Language; today he is applying the Use of English to condemn the governor that is so close to my heart!

Kassim, please chat with me on WhatsApp number ZERO SEVEN ZERO EIGHT FOUR SEVEN NINE THREE ZERO SEVEN EIGHT to receive my tongue lashing. Naughty boy!
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blogsphere:
The man for whom Oshiomhole went above board to call Ize-Iyamu unprintable names has since shown his true colours. Pretenders cannot hide their traits for too long, something must betray their real self. Dr Pius Odubu served the state for eight years, Obaseki, a succeeding government refused to pay his legitimate severance allowance. He fought against Dr. Odubu's nomination as NDDC chairman, ditto for Victor Ekhator, both of them proud Edo sons. When Honourable Samson Osagie lost his appointment in the Space Technology agency, the Obaseki group celebrated. Till date, 14 duly elected lawmakers are still roaming the streets because the conquistador in Osadebe Avenue won't allow them to be inaugurated.
cool cool
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blogsphere:

Governor Obaseki is the opposite
of what an ideal democratic
situation should be. His politics is
destructive, exclusive, and demonising. He acts alone, intoxicated by the sheer banality
of being called the leader of the
party, and glamourises in the
vainglorious euphoria that he
owns life and death.
He demolishes houses, terrorises
the populace, intimidates
opponents and radicalises the
youths as a mark of magisterial
presence. He dishes out
ingratitude in place of gratitude, a simple thank you becomes abominable in his elocution, as he
gleefully spends tax payers
money to fight imaginary wars.
I picked that statement from the write-up cool
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by SirBunky85(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Validated:
Who wan ready this thesis of meaninglessness?
it's now meaningless cuz,it's not against the apc abi?
Re: Kassim Afegbua: Obaseki Remains A Bad Omen For PDP by ledaman: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
obinoral1179:
if he wins the next step is for him to hold the party firmly by dislodging the leaders so as to pave way for his own anointed candidate and this time he will fight it out because he has nothing to lose though i might be wrong but a leopard doesn't changes is skin.... All the best to the edolites....
Bro he has something to lose, someone that just paid 6billion to PDP to have there ticket!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like / Ibori Arrested In Dubai / FG Unveils North-east Reconstruction Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.