Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV (1339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by fineboynl(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
if you own a govt you will notice from last month the picture quality which was bad before has deteriorated further. the price for it subscription plan was also reduce and changed.

but the DSTV price got increment.

a business strategy.
Re: Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by Akhigbeblog(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
I no understand you o
Re: Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by VirginFinder: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I no understand you o

Thank you!

What an incoherent drivel from the OP!!
Re: Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
not true. gotv decoder is #9200, why their subscription is at high rate too. FG should come in and reduced the price.
Re: Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by Omihanifa: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
What is this one saying undecided

MultiChoice increased the prices of both GOtv& DStv.

As for picture quality you can't expect GOtv to be top notch because the signal is been transmitted via antenna and it's also compressed unlike DStv that is transmitted via satellite dish
Re: Gotv Further Reduce Picture Quality And Price. But Increased DSTV by bottlewater1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
I think this go shit need to really step up we are tired of DStv Monopoly

(1) (Reply)

Fta For Live / Help!!! Strong Decoder 49x Not Powering On. / Pls Help Me Reset My Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.